9 answers to this question

*base on my dex afuris.

Hornet strike - Barrel Diffusion - Lethal Torrent - Quick draw

Convulsion - Pathogen Round - Ammo Mutation - xxxx

XXXX

- another or additional elemental mod

- No return

- Slip Mag or Trick mag.

This gun is inefficient after mob LV 50, you need to dump an entire mag to a heavy gunner.

Edited by --Q--WaffleZ

heres my build

Horent Strike

Barrel Defuison

Leathal Torrent

pistole ammo mutaion mod

Colvulsion

Pathogen Rounds

Ice storm

Deep Freeze

this is a build i use on the Dex AkFuris, but i do belive they both are quiet the same in some way

id avoid using status chance or crit build on the weapon, since the thing has almost no crit or status chance

takes about 4 Forma (V,V, Dash, Dash)

i think this is your best bet for using AFuris in the Void.

ItsC4mz.png

Akstilleto, Akzani, Twin Gremlins and the Twin Vipers are miles better than the Afuris. At best the Afuris is just MR fodder.

Stilleto's and Gremlins certainly are much 'better', but Vipers and Zani's are very hard to say better because their Ammunition Efficiency is even worse.

Akstilleto, Akzani, Twin Gremlins and the Twin Vipers are miles better than the Afuris. At best the Afuris is just MR fodder.

I cant see a big difference between akzani and afuris.All the others you said doesnt have enough clip size for me.I have thinked of dual cestras but they dont deal slash damage so it is a big problem.

I cant see a big difference between akzani and afuris.All the others you said doesnt have enough clip size for me.I have thinked of dual cestras but they dont deal slash damage so it is a big problem.

Akzani got 400 reserved ammo.

Cestra is missing some physical damage is somewhat good for procing, less one proc type to random.

Twin Vipers has overall damage because it crit hard and frequently, but small clip and have to burst fire because of its high recoil.

*edit

Akzani recoil is randomly shaking, and bullet spreading more than afuris.

Edited by --Q--WaffleZ

Akzani got 400 reserved ammo.

Cestra is missing some physical damage is somewhat good for procing, less one proc type to random.

Twin Vipers has overall damage because it crit hard and frequently, but small clip and have to burst fire because of its high recoil.

*edit

Akzani recoil is randomly shaking, and bullet spreading more than afuris.

With a pistol ammo mutation mod i dont think it will change much between akzani and afuris