Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Rewards

Vilinde

I'm really enjoying this game so far, except for one aspect, the defense mission rewards. First of all, after round 5 of Pluto defense I get streamline about 60% of the time, and some sort of fire damage the other 40%.  Today really threw me for a loop, I went to round 30 in Pluto defense mission and got a freaking redirection for the reward... really? a common? when i got offered a rare for round 5? The random rewards for defense missions are a joke.  Going to round 30+ should give better rewards than going to round 5, not the same or worse.  Any other thoughts?

I agree it is not right at the moment but they are kind of opposed to people only farming defense. You have the situation where if you take a Nyx you can get to round 30 without breaking a sweat. Dont take a Nyx or a frame with a decoy and its not half as easy to even get past round 15 unless your with well modded friends. Im sure when defense gets fixed and the new defense maps are here (update 8 i think) then the rewards will be sorted aswell. 

I agree it is not right at the moment but they are kind of opposed to people only farming defense. You have the situation where if you take a Nyx you can get to round 30 without breaking a sweat.

This is a tricky subject.  On one hand, I see where they're coming from.  They don't want people to only Endless Defense for the farm, so they want to incentivize it less heavily.  On the other, there's nothing to do end-game other than Endless Defense.  And I can't see there being anything to do other than Endless Defense for quite some time.  It's the only thing to do for fun late on.  So making the rewards worthless on the only thing people really can do has its own set of problems.