The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.3.3

DE_Adam

Thanks for the extractor fix. Was about to file a report, but this saved me the trouble.

If you're still in Extractor Management Mode, you may encounter a non-functioning deploy button. Currently experiencing this on Uranus/Neptune. If you encounter this, please let me know.

So still no option to switch off auto download cache optimization?

Guess it doesn't bother anyone anymore.

• Fixed error that would leave players running instead of flying in space during final Archwing quest.

Sigh. No more walking on sunshine eh?

Btw. when i finished that quest i encountered a giant moa in space (didn't finish all enemies before) was this glitch fixed aswell?

Edited by Othergrunty

I just repro'd this on Uranus. There are numerous threads of this floating around as well (highlighting Neptune and Uranus). Still investigating.

We have a fix that will be deployed next hotfix.

Thank you for the quick reply/report.

Changes

• Raptor boss will now play a proper 3D transmission when taunting players, instead of its previous 2D image.
  •  

There is no noise when the 3d image appears.

In my own thoughts the model has too many open spaces for a plain black background

NPDbI8M.jpg

Edited by Postal_pat

Thanks for the fixes! 

There is one little thing I've noticed in most of my missions recently, and it's not a huge issue, but when reviving my Kubrow, I can't see the percentage that i'm reviving him. I'm still able to revive him, but it just stays at zero percent. Anyone else notice this? Maybe it just happens in ODD's...

Thanks for the fixes! 

There is one little thing I've noticed in most of my missions recently, and it's not a huge issue, but when reviving my Kubrow, I can't see the percentage that i'm reviving him. I'm still able to revive him, but it just stays at zero percent. Anyone else notice this? Maybe it just happens in ODD's...

I noticed this yesterday as I was not host and had to res my kubrow. When I asked my friends about it later, they said they had never seen a percentage, but usually I host....

If you're still in Extractor Management Mode, you may encounter a non-functioning deploy button. Currently experiencing this on Uranus/Neptune. If you encounter this, please let me know.

In all honesty, I noticed this probably Saturday night, but was about to sleep and wanted to see if I could recreate it before I just filed a report. Seeing as you said the problem persists, I guess I can file a support request and post EE.log if it's still happening for me.

To be sure:

I'm currently unable to load the game at all. The launcher starts, the screen turns black, and then the loading screen starts fading in, and then never finishes, and the game remains unplayable.

I've submitted ee.logs to support already. This is not good.