Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.3.3

DE_Adam

To be sure:

I'm currently unable to load the game at all. The launcher starts, the screen turns black, and then the loading screen starts fading in, and then never finishes, and the game remains unplayable.

I've submitted ee.logs to support already. This is not good.

...and after 8 attempts, it worked. o.0

• Fixed error that would leave players running instead of flying in space during final Archwing quest.

Sorry, nope. Just did it now, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346518923 This is actually the /first/ time I've ended up getting the walking bug, so if anything it became more common.

Of friends with me, the one getting his archwing for first time actually had it equipped, friend who also had already done this was also walking.

Fixed error that would leave players running instead of flying in space during final Archwing quest.

Unless this is something else...

I don't think that's fixed.

2014-11-24_00001.jpg

Seems like if you're not the starter of the quest(which Nearo and I aren't.) It doesn't like you and steals your wings.

(Also the balor was mean and killed me on my space walking.)

Edited by blazingcobalt

Thanks for the hotfixes as usual!

Still crossing my fingers if they plan to look into Zephyr's Turbulance issue down the road, in regards to high level Grineer faction missions, not working properly as it should xD

its the grineer elite lancers, their weapons seems to ignore zephyr's turbulence D:

So, sadly this hotfix has broken my game completely.

Launcher brings up the login screen fine, I enter my email and password, but as soon as (I assume) it begins to actually let me play, the game crashes, twice in a row so far. Will try a restart, but my hopes aren't high.

I sent in a bug report, but I'll get the code next time.

Error code is: WAR-356458

Edit: After a reboot and checkdisk, I had the exact same problem, except this time it also gave me a "DNS Lookup Failed" error box.

Edited by Flaming_Snake

Now Tesla Link is sorta broken.

Doesn't seem to work when you're not host

2gjWtOw.jpg

Seems to work when you're host

hoB0AlB.jpg

It was working fine before the hotfix

Well, it was kinda iffy when I wasn't host. It'd work sometimes and then not work other times. It was in the same game too. Tried it in three different games with the same results

Edited by Nebam

Hum... i don't know if i can help on the resolution of this "extractor problem" but as i tested, and for me :

The extractor is giving me ressources from the next planet in the solar system so :

- Mercury give me ressources for Venus

- Venus for earth

- etc... etc...

So since i noticed that i'm sending my extractors the planet before that i want to harvest.

I hope that it'll help DE to fix it.