Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.3.3

DE_Adam

its the grineer elite lancers, their weapons seems to ignore zephyr's turbulence D:

I know right? :(

Even if I get closer to them enough where it should at least apply the accuracy buff, it just plain-out doesn't work anymore since Post-U15 xD

It's just not possible anymore to even do high level survival missions for example especially since how squishy she can be (she's not exactly the bulkiest frame in the game) x.x

Hopefully they'll be at least some tweaks to it c:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Fixes

• Fixed the Corvas charge shot not having any additional effect or damage.
  • Fixed an issue in Archwing Interception missions that could affect enemy spawning.

So, what exactly has been fixed here? What's Corvas additional effect for a fully charged shot? Do enemies in Archwing Intercept spawn more, less, don't tend to get stuck in asteroids any more? Please, DE, tell us more about what you did, what the intended fix is - otherwise, it's rather hard to check if it works.

But we still have not seen the fix regarding - Archwing Weapons showing not level'd up and even in the purchased mode in the My Profile - Equipment - Primary/ Melee.

All 6 Weapons in My Profile states that i have yet to "Buy" them.

Including both Archwing Warframes Shows here they are yet to "Buy".

Please Look into it.

Ty

Edited by devilxsid

Is it just me ...... I am having problems downloading this update ... i am getting speeds of 1 - 5KB/s on my 15mb/s connection ..... at this rate the update will take a day to download ... i live in india but the speeds should not be this low and i am not having problem with the internet speeds with any other game or site 

So... The Grineer Hellions still spawn in massive groups just behind me on Interception maps and instakill my Rhino Prime with max HP, Armour, Shield, Shield Regen and maxed defensive Archwing mods.

Have you playtested the Interceptions recently? Could tone down the number of those missiles a bit...

Changes

• Raptor boss will now play a proper 3D transmission when taunting players, instead of its previous 2D image.
  • Improved load times for clients

Fixes

• Fixed Extractor Drones getting wrong system’s resources. Not fixed yet!
  • Fixed the Corvas charge shot not having any additional effect or damage.
  • Fixed error that would leave players running instead of flying in space during final Archwing quest.
  • Fixed Archwing missions allowing players without an Archwing to start mission
  • Fixed an issue in Archwing Interception missions that could affect enemy spawning.
  • Fixed Archwing Interception objective point generation that was causing map generation issues.

My game is crushing after this update.

On Earth, Archwing mission, interception.

After 2-3 min of gaming, others player seems to be disconnected with the usual "host migration" message, remaining alone (in the dark).

After 30-60 sec, freeze of death, ctrl+alt+del or nothing.

It's just me?