Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frenrihr89

Misplaced Projectile Trail In Torid

it's a Ballistic Weapon, specifically a 'grenade launcher'. i think you'll find Penta also 'does that'. 

there's an arc, and also depression. if it was to fire perfectly straight it probably wouldn't happen.

it's a Ballistic Weapon, specifically a 'grenade launcher'. i think you'll find Penta also 'does that'. 

there's an arc, and also depression. if it was to fire perfectly straight it probably wouldn't happen.

right, it has a projectile wich it is affected by the gravity, forming an arc, true.... but what is wrong here its the fact of the grenade doesnt look to be fired by the barrel of the weapon, looks like it was spawned up or below of it, thats the issue..

but what is wrong here its the fact of the grenade doesnt look to be fired by the barrel of the weapon, looks like it was spawned up or below of it, thats the issue..

oh, right. 

i'l confirm then. the projectile fires from a different origin point pending on what angle you're aiming at.

Well, continuous fire weapons have this problem aswell, just pick up a Synapse, a Flux Rifle, or whatever, and you'll see what he means.

I've seen this countless time on my Synapse and my Spectra, i'll get some screenshots.

Here's an example, aiming downwards, look at the orientation of the gun and the orientation of the beam
pGEHh6v.jpg