Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insanity Of Helath Orbs

IfritKajiTora

Health orbs drop rate is too smal and they give just 25 health?

Its make Trinity, Oberon, Nekros must have in team. and Valkyr can heal her self with her Ulti 4th skill.
Thats make them little OP compared to the others. Others can't heal them self and they must have Equilibrium which is not that good, or change aura mod to have health regeneration yeah you need to change from other Aura mod, I wont use Rejuvenation on each Warframe :/.
Its just a matter of time they/you will fall. Thats why the most of the time I use Trinity she can heal in any time she want.

Health orbs drop rate should be raised and one health orb should regenerate 10%-15% of maximum health.

Health Team Restores are the answer. You can take 200 of each kind with you and with only the small and medium ones you can restore up to 120k health per mission.

Yeah its good but to make one Large Health Restore you need to buy it from Syndicates which cost 25k respect, But still ridiculous with Health orbs drops and how much they heal.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Well

Life strike

Rejuvination

Health restores

Winds of purity

The options are there

Life Strike - I wont waste mod slot, I won't use my energy to heal some health. I prefer to use Trinity

Rejuvination - I wont use it on all Warframes. Prefer Trinity whole time

Health Restores - too small amount of health restored. One team heal restore will grand 120 health only. Large is great but you need to buy it from Syndicates which cost 25k respect which is too much.

Winds of purity - only furax.

Still health orbs sohuld grand more health.

For all answers always use Trinity OP.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Life Strike - I wont waste mod slot, I won't use my energy to heal some health. I prefer to use Trinity

Rejuvination - I wont use it on all Warframes. Prefer Trinity whole time

Health Restores - too small amount of health restored. One team heal restore will grand 120 health only. Large is great but you need to buy it from Syndicates which cost 25k respect which is too much.

Winds of purity - only furax.

Still health orbs sohuld grand more health.

>Chooses not to use healing options

>Complains that he cant get enough health in missions

I see the issue here

then use two (or three) medium heal restore. you can use multiple of everything (energy,ammo and health)

They ARE too rare but i love how they encourage people to play the likes of Trinity... not so much as a necessity sure but in that it encourages you to have a team of four which have a bit more broader a depth in the roles they play instead of giving us a game which just rewards those who rush from start to finish to excavation. We all know they are seen as often being something as a problem even if the odd door gets in their way.

Bigger health orbs would be a nice buff... it doesnt even have to be drastic (50?) but just something to ease the higher tier level missions for weaker frames and as an essence rewarding those like who do enjoy taking the time to actually bust open crates that i see or loot the random lockers. Hell it would even give me a further excuse into adding mods to access more locked lockers and the likes.

They ARE too rare but i love how they encourage people to play the likes of Trinity... not so much as a necessity sure but in that it encourages you to have a team of four which have a bit more broader a depth in the roles they play instead of giving us a game which just rewards those who rush from start to finish to excavation. We all know they are seen as often being something as a problem even if the odd door gets in their way.

Bigger health orbs would be a nice buff... it doesnt even have to be drastic (50?) but just something to ease the higher tier level missions for weaker frames and as an essence rewarding those like who do enjoy taking the time to actually bust open crates that i see or loot the random lockers. Hell it would even give me a further excuse into adding mods to access more locked lockers and the likes.

Yeah almsot the whole time I use Trinity, becasue using other frames I feel unsafe. Valkyr is good too.

What makes them stupid?

I probably wont be here to reply for a few hours

Life strike is bettter than I though but its hard to use one Slot mod for this mod.

I wont use melee mod slot for Life strike, and use energy to gain some health :/

You need shields and shields regeneration rather than life and over invest in armor.

Hiding behind cover for recovering is much better tactics even when you struggle with bleed damage and toxin, new mod for shorter effect hurt works well.

In theory you should not rely on your own skills exclusively but rather on team synergy. And skill...

Soloing missions is... well... a circus act. No build should be more effective solo than team, even considering enemy level scaling.

Yeah almsot the whole time I use Trinity, becasue using other frames I feel unsafe. Valkyr is good too.

Life strike is bettter than I though but its hard to use one Slot mod for this mod.

Alot of players look for big numbers in melee rather than actual utility and sustenance...

Just drop a damage mod for life strike

Though your channeling viability goes down the drain and you lose some damage its more than worth it

If you use berserker and fury youll make up for the lost DPS well enough

Health Restores - too small amount of health restored. One team heal restore will grand 120 health only. Large is great but you need to buy it from Syndicates which

Well thats the case for the small ones. They tick four times in 7.5 seconds for 30 health. But the medium ones (clan research) are ticking four times in 5 seconds for 100 health (total 400 health). of course large ones are the best with restoring a total of 1200 health but only a few frames can have this amount of health. medium team heal restores are really good to go.