Insanity Of Helath Orbs

You need shields and shields regeneration rather than life and over invest in armor.

Hiding behind cover for recovering is much better tactics even when you struggle with bleed damage and toxin, new mod for shorter effect hurt works well.

In theory you should not rely on your own skills exclusively but rather on team synergy. And skill...

Soloing missions is... well... a circus act. No build should be more effective solo than team, even considering enemy level scaling.

On higher levels there is no place to take cover, because then you are opened to fire. They are just everywhere, spawning randomly behind you.

3000+ Hours into the game and Health Orbs have NEVER been an issue.

Equilibrium is your friend.

Forgot that existed

Again next Mod slot, and equilibrium is too weak. Even sometimes you need to waste skil to take energy orbs to get health.

Though i agree health orbs should be a thing they really shouldnt be too common or healers lose their place....

If youre just looking for a bunch of free health then youre gonna have to bring healers with you more often

The only reason I'd support this is the Bleed proc--when I have an unlucky day (aka any day I equip Ember) I get slashed to death. But to me, the solution would be to fix that proc, not change the health system.

Otherwise, I think the mods/restores/other stuff are a good option if the player doesn't have enough skill to keep him/herself clean, or is simply facing enemies somewhat higher than s/he should. Health shouldn't be cheap in my opinion. Players can burn through shields, but health should always be what they're trying to protect.

The only reason I'd support this is the Bleed proc--when I have an unlucky day (aka any day I equip Ember) I get slashed to death. But to me, the solution would be to fix that proc, not change the health system.

Otherwise, I think the mods/restores/other stuff are a good option if the player doesn't have enough skill to keep him/herself clean, or is simply facing enemies somewhat higher than s/he should. Health shouldn't be cheap in my opinion. Players can burn through shields, but health should always be what they're trying to protect.

IS THAT A PUN?

I still find shields and the lack of health orbs odd

Though neither are issues for me since i always mod for vitality over redirection

Still sad seeing other players get downed so often