Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennotyper - An English To Warframe Text Translator

Clarvel

Alright, this is pretty cool.  Calculating the widths and offsets like that definitely looks like it took some time and fiddling to make it look right.

How do you save the images and post them anywhere? Do you have to save them to your PC and then reupload them to somewhere like Imgur?

Correct.

cool if you can make it work but clicking the save button results in a popup saying security error for me

Not sure what could be causing that without more information. Could you let me know what browser you're using, and the text you input, and the language you selected?

All consonants in the tennobet are aligned from the top. In your case the letters for 'h', 'l', 'm', and 'n' are lower than the rest.

Vowels/accents are closer together and in general, notice how they are often touching the consonants.

I suggest putting the cheat sheet somewhere and have users refer to it when typing, instead of trying to make the app do it for them, because the English language makes no sense and it will probably take you months to take everything into account. Also because of this I can't find a way to type 'ch' as a part of a word. And if you include dashes and dots or other symbols the custom words you have for "you" and "the" return to how they used to be.

I chose to draw consonants that way because it made several of the calculations easier, and made determining how to place vowels and miscellaneous much easier. 

I agree, vowels are a bit spaced out atm, will look into fixing later today.

Cheatsheet reference within the webapp was actually something I had planned to add at some point.

good point about 'you' and 'the'. Fixed.

Alright, this is pretty cool.  Calculating the widths and offsets like that definitely looks like it took some time and fiddling to make it look right.

Yes. Yes it did, and I'm still not happy with how consonants are drawn (see above).

This is a pretty awesome tool, but no machine is capable of dealing with the mess that is English phonetics. It'd be neat if you put the guide for tenno script next to the textbox, for when you need to do the job by hand.

E: Oh you already mentioned that. Awesome.

Edited by Kyte

Awesome awesome thing we have here!

However, wish the output allowed for background transparency so we can use it in other works. Also, currently the "Save" function doesn't work for me due to "security error" apparently.

There are some online image editing tools that allow you to turn an image's background transparent.