The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ability Mod Removal

Tacgnomancer

Question

So let get this right. They are only going to refund the cores/Forma. And not the time spend on re-levelling the the warframes. or em i missing something. been a way for a bit (came back to 23 forma when when i left had like 2.)

if DE reads them probably too late to say or do anything now. but should of make a new forma that didn't reset the warframe level...

9 answers to this question

They changed their mind on some parts and your ability levels will depend on the frame levels.

IIRC you only lose Forma if you had less than 2 un-forma'd slots on a frame and none of the forma'd slots were ability slots anymore.  'Cause it'll remove 2 slots, trying for ability slots first, and if there's 1 or 0 it'll remove slots with no polarity.

I believe the refunded Forma are only applicable if you use them on the two ability slots on the right, since everything else carried over the way it already was.

If you wanted to plow through Forma, it certainly wouldn't take 4 hours as they are generally the easiest thing to level.

*shrug*

The servers will go offline eventually.

Technically, everything we've done since the first day we've played has been for nothing.

This is technically true... We can even look back on examples like Everquest.