[DE]Steve

Big Update Download?! Yes, Optimizations Incoming!

PinkShortsLauncher 2.0!

Meshes are composed of polygons right? I mean, whenever a game is lagging with too many enemies on screeen they say its because there are too many surfaces / polygons involved for the engine to render fast enough, hence the slowness, have I got it wrong? >.>

It is likely these are unrelated, and I have no idea what I am talking about, but thank you and the team for this :D

eASwWvl.png

Edited by Somedude1000
  • Upvote 26

Nice, sounds like some neat changes! I hope this doesn't cause more/new crashes though xD Im guessing we can expect it in the next few hours?

• Upvote 1

yay ,

any chance we can get an ETA on that? im more looking forward to the bug fixes and optimizations really :3

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the heads up 

Edit: Finally an update the focuses on Optimization, hopefully no more freezes and longer load times.

BTW 

#PlumbersCrack

Edited by SazerTarious
  • Upvote 6

Typically when you’re faced with 1 GB download size you can expect a lot of that data to be new content – but today it’s different. Roughly 1/3rd of this new update is focused on optimization.

So....roughly 660 megs of new content?  I think that still qualifies as "a lot" :)

• Upvote 8

yay thanks for the info steve!

can't wait .....................

Graphics prime confirmed

• Upvote 9

I have a question:

my laptop gets overheated a lot when I play Warframe with the simplest settings, does this mean my laptop will even get more overheated? :/ 

I want really want what you said but I don't want it to make me not play Warframe >.<