Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big Update Download?! Yes, Optimizations Incoming!

[DE]Steve

Hey I need help.....

why do the game lag so much during the day? it didn't before update 14!!!! now I can only play like 3am-6am in the morning BUT I need to sleep!!!(which made me rarely play this game anymore).

im running win 7,i7-3612QM processor 2.10GHz and 8gb ram.with firbe broadband (wifi tho,cos in my room). I took a screenshot and have no idea how to upload it here. someone said its ht elimbo bug/glitch but before that it was already laggy!!!!

the game was updated,the optimized thing was ran yesterday.and same thing still happen.i absolutely cant play this during the day!!!! even in the  dead hours, sometimes it still lags.i have not such problem with l4d/l4d2(really depends one host loc,not my laptop).

hope someone can help me cos I don't feel like giving up what I had earned so far yet....but if this persist I may be forced to give up the game.thks for reading...

Can't wait fro the update ._.

Seems like things might go smoother with faster loading and lower video consumption? This would fix the random pause some players have been getting while in missions right? Unless I'm mistaking this for a whole different thing.

Edited by DeltaKai

For those technically inclined: Vertex positions are using ‘half float’ and our tangent basis has it’s bitangent calculated instead of stored.

I'd like to see more change log like this... Like the regular change logs that we already have but with a lot of thecnical informations

Just wanna say a big thanks for getting this hefty chunk of optimization out to us all. The game was getting really frustrating to play on my humble laptop before now. I'm pleased to say loading times and general performance are better now than they have been for some months.

You guys are tops!