Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shared Mods

Licter

If I was so inclined, every time I changed weapons (or warframe, sentinal) I could remove every mod from the current weapon, and apply them to the weapon I'm changing to.  It would be tedious, but not prohibited by the game design.

Since we can only ever have one item of each type equipped, why not make all mods "shared," in that you have a common pool of mods for all equipment and each item has its layout saved individually.

Of course, when you go to fuse a mod that is saved in a different item's layout, there would be a warning screen reminding you that changing this mod could make it invalid on a different layout.

This would make it easier to have one high-value mod that is used by all items, rather than two or three middle to low level mods, without having to drag all of the mods out of one item and drag them onto another each time you change equipment.

That is a good point about the sentinel weapon.

Is it out of line to suggest that sentinel weapons should be integrated in the sentinel itself?  There are already more mod slots for the sentinel than there are unique mods.  Bundling sentinel damage in with the other "body" mods would simplify the sentinel, and require some consideration when selecting a layout (ie, balance sentinel abilities, defenses and offense).