DE_Adam

Mesa Update

A mesa is a type of terrain feature, usually found in deserts.

Is it just me or is everybody else only getting Shell Shock, I mean is there a certain rotation for each of the mods or what?

You found one of them????? When, how? Was it a literal drop, or was it one of the five minute rewards?

Edited by Eltrajeit396

A mesa is a type of terrain feature, usually found in deserts.

You found one of them????? When, how? Was it a literal drop, or was it one of the five minute rewards?

it was a reward @ minute 25 I think, I got it 3 times in a row.

help it crashes every time when it is loading after i press play i even had to restart it re-downloaded the game and it still didnt work so plz help me

I played it like 7 times so far, I got 3 Shell Shocks, and entire runs got me nothing but uncommon fusion cores and low tier keys

Layered RNG content gating with RNG and time based factors are seriously not fun.

• Upvote 5

I have a question regarding Mesa's Peacemaker ability, anyone please help me with it. The ability speed when it comes to shooting is not always constant, usually its very slow, and then very rarely its fast enough to look cool I saw on youtube videos it always looks fast so is this something like in Ash's case where its host vs client (please fix that too) or what?

Enemy Accuracy Changes:

Enemy accuracy will now be affected dynamically depending on what movements players are doing. Sprinting, sliding, jumping, and wall-running will all decrease enemies accuracy, and the faster you move the better that penalty becomes.

So I've been jumping and flipping with low health in front of enemies just to amuse my teammates?

So I've been jumping and flipping with low health in front of enemies just to amuse my teammates?

did any1 else get the feeling that instead of lowering accuracy when we move they just increased it or increased damage when standing???

• Upvote 1

i updated, and now i cant play at all. every time i try to play with other people i get the message, "connection to host lost" and i get returned to the main menu. Before the update everything was fine, but after the update everything stopped working. Solo works fine of course, but i really only play for the multiplayer. I've tried all the fixes and stuff and none of it works. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

• Upvote 2

Fixed:

• Fixed an issue where players completing the final mission of an Invasion set would not receive battle pay if the Invasion completes while they are in the mission. There is now a one hour grace period for missions in progress.

This is not working btw

• Upvote 1

Multiple survival run since first day till now so far. Still no freaking mod but buncha T1 and T2 keys....... 

fucck this update befor update my conection newer was lost now when i tray to join in mision its say conect was lost fucck this shiit i cant play normal now its conect lost fix this shiit or make much beather update 

I would like to say something about the update.

I like the addition but the issue is that when me and many other players try to join a squad we get this message

"Lost connection to host.Going back to Multiplayer hub."

Not sure if it's the update itself or our hardware.