U15.5 Stuck On Login In Windowed Mode

So i just updated to U15.5 and when i finish updating i open the game, it opens like always in a windowed mode before turning into full screen but whenever i click on the window it goes minimized version, when i click on the minimized icon it reopens warframe still in a windowed mode and doesn't respond

Well YOU should be glad that Warframe is working for you...me? well as the game was updating (15.5) my laptop crashed halfway for no reason (I raged), but the good part was that the launcher started where it left off and finished the update. BUT... the game won't work for me now it's just in windows mode with a black screen, you can here the sound in the background but that's all :( I'm re-installing the game as I typed this

So i just updated to U15.5 and when i finish updating i open the game, it opens like always in a windowed mode before turning into full screen but whenever i click on the window it goes minimized version, when i click on the minimized icon it reopens warframe still in a windowed mode and doesn't respond

still can't get in at U15.5.1

Haveing the same issue as well, I've sent in 2 support tickets so far, and I've noticed other people with the same problem on reddit as well.

Well YOU should be glad that Warframe is working for you...me? well as the game was updating (15.5) my laptop crashed halfway for no reason (I raged), but the good part was that the launcher started where it left off and finished the update. BUT... the game won't work for me now it's just in windows mode with a black screen, you can here the sound in the background but that's all :( I'm re-installing the game as I typed this

in fact i'm in the same situatin as you: i can't play it's stuck on a borderless image that isn't full screen -.-