Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.1

DE_Adam

So I know i'm in the minority here, but this update borked item/gear usage while using controller.

Can bring the radial menu up while in-game still but unable to select anything without using the mouse.

(side note, also still no fix for other similar UI issues for controller users that were introduced in Limbo~ update and worked fine prior - such as choosing extract or continue when playing defense missions)

what about the download speed? i didnt even download the main update yet. FIX THAT! 200 B/s to 40 KB/s download speed. WTF?! i re downloaded the game to see if its gonna fix it with 3.7 MB/s static.

BTW, so the ones that got the luck to download the update with no issues and even bought the bugged bp from market get too keep it while we still are stuck at downloading the update? Can DE plz put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger already?

Cant take the hitting in the b*lls anymore.

You seem to have read the update wrong, the blueprint was removed from clantech, and remains in the market. All is well in the world.

I didn't see a damn thing about the Mutalist Navs, we already said this in the region chat, you need to start providing proper information on the where abouts of new items especially resources that are key to advancing along anything new. Reading through this thread I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree to having some form of informational tab that lets the players know the where abouts of new resources instead of having them wait on the wiki to update.

The info has been provided about Mutalist Navigation Coordinates:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352963-mesa-update/

"Find Mutalist Beacons through Infestation Outbreak rewards. The Lotus needs 3 Beacons to triangulate Alad V’s position."

They will be available as Outbreak (Infested invasion) rewards. There are no Infested Outbreaks currently. They are random. It is a bit confusing but the "Mutalist Incursion" events have nothing to do with obtaining Mesa.

It is looking like getting her the hard way will be at least a few weeks, if not months (for infrequent players) process. You can bet as soon as those nav coords pop up in an invasion they will be gone lickety split, maybe even faster than reactors/catalysts disappear.

(So gear up and get ready to... wait.)

Edited by CapnToaster

Sigh, so why would that mod be the only one that affects different variants of the same weapon?

Why? Some crying threads?

What about my 5 forma Akbolto, or my Twin Vipers?

Nice job on continuing to insult non-Founders DE, by bending the rules.

Gotta agree with you here. We need those mods to be working on all variants of the weapons they're made for!