Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowest Update Ever, Why?!

IfritKajiTora

Today I saw 15.5 update YUPI :D time to donwload
................................................ Why it is downloading with 50kb/s? OMG every update I had In warframe was downloading for me with speed around 2MB/s, what the hell is this?

I watched some videos on youtube and watched a whole two hour movie, quess what? I'm at 42% 

Some times I restart the update because maybe it will download faster, maybe something changed. but No Checking for new content takes about several minutes. Before it was taking 5-7 seconds and start to downlaod with speed 2MB/s, now it's only 50kb/s.

My internet speed is 50Mb/s
No problems with internet, everything loads fast as always, Full HD movies, videos ETC.

:/ DEVS PLEASE, FIX THIS HELL.

Edit: Changed to Polish/Polski and its download at speed around 200-600Kb/s ; p

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I am fine, 200 KBs/500 KBs on my side, it took me an hour to download the update.

Maybe it's because i live in America :D

By the way, making a rage thread won't help you solve the problem, send a ticket to support, they can help you.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Its not our fault its only this update that has issues , resetting this or that isnt gonna help if its obviously not our connection if everything else works perfectly fine. My internet connection is just fine and this is the first time it happened so yea has to be on their side some kind of problem 

I am having the same issue as you are I bounce all over the place up to 1mb/s before this update I was getting over 2MB/s on average now it hangs around 50 kb/s and only jumps up a little every now and then.  Everything else I have is working fine just downloaded a patch on other games and they were normal so I know it's nothing on my end here.

Edited by Reefler

wow 7kb/s download speed right now.
I WANT TO TEST FROST FREEZE AoE XD

Downlaod speed: 50kb/s 
Lets see 500MB left
1MB = 1000kb
500.000 : 50 = 10000 seconds left
10000 : 60 = 166Minutes Left

.......166 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!! Bye bye tommorrow T.T

Edited by IfritKajiTora

It is possible they are being hit with a lot of Tenno downloading at the moment, but this feels more like a DDoS or something to that effect.  I have friends in other countries that are downloading at 4Mb/s seems like North America is being hit with a massive slow down depending on where you are.

Can't wait to play though this update looks cool.

It's because DE didn't get the update to other servers so it is slow until at one point it will increase to normal speed. Just wait.

It will increase to normals speed as soon as everyone has their update and their launcher disconnects.

Updates like this always cause massive lag spikes on HTTP Servers.

Tomorrow this will (Quote Lotus) "return to normal levels".

Never play on a patch day. Thats's what it means.

Strange downloaded the update more than 2 hours ago , took round about 40 minutes for me in central Europe.

Maybe just maybe because there is a fuggling holiday in the US and a lot more people are home than usual all downloading after they realized the update is life, maybe just maybe thats the case....??? You know clogging the servers? 

Edited by Hatzeputt

Welcome to the club.

One has to wonder why they simply won't use freaking P2P in their launcher like some other games use IE. Warthunder.

Well mine picked up the pace from 10kB/s to 40-50 sometimes it goes to 100 or 200 but usually stays low.

Gotta low that 120mbps ISP all that speed all that waiting.

It will increase to normals speed as soon as everyone has their update and their launcher disconnects.

Updates like this always cause massive lag spikes on HTTP Servers.

Tomorrow this will (Quote Lotus) "return to normal levels".

Never play on a patch day. Thats's what it means.

Never put a event up at patch day FFS. thats what DE should know. Second, in house patch testing FFS.  DE stand there right now looking like ignorant a holes in my eyes atm. sry if im raging to much but god, DE..... srsly.... they know how to p*ss me off like nobody can.