Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowest Update Ever, Why?!

IfritKajiTora

I have had this problem ever since they updated the launcher. I have 100Mb/s network and with the old launcher the download speeds where up to 5Mb/s not it is starting from 5-50 kb/s. even hotfix takes ages to download because the launcher cant figure out if there is and update and when it finaly does it takes even longer to actualy calculate and download the damn thing! (everything else works as always) There is a saying dont fix what is not broken!

WHAT A CLUSTERFUCK!

The launcher have been "checking for a new update" for 2 hours now! - 5% with around 75KB/s. I usually get 10MB/s with everything Im d/l... dammit, since the new launcher I'm experiencing A LOT OF problems, even STRICT NAT is getting more common than it used to be! And  for the record, yes, i have forwarded eveything the game asks me to.. still nothing. DE seems to avoid the problem.

Never put a event up at patch day FFS. thats what DE should know. Second, in house patch testing FFS.  DE stand there right now looking like ignorant a holes in my eyes atm. sry if im raging to much but god, DE..... srsly.... they know how to p*ss me off like nobody can.

Oh my god dude the even it till December 3rd. Stop acting so entitled and ragey.

its been a few hours and guess what, im at 1% now. YEY! progress!

DE is getting worse. and im mentaly getting worse as well.

Today I saw 15.5 update YUPI :D time to donwload

................................................ Why it is downloading with 50kb/s? OMG every update I had In warframe was downloading for me with speed around 2MB/s, what the hell is this?

I watched some videos on youtube and watched a whole two hour movie, quess what? I'm at 42% 

Some times I restart the update because maybe it will download faster, maybe something changed. but No Checking for new content takes about several minutes. Before it was taking 5-7 seconds and start to downlaod with speed 2MB/s, now it's only 50kb/s.

My internet speed is 50Mb/s

No problems with internet, everything loads fast as always, Full HD movies, videos ETC.

:/ DEVS PLEASE, FIX THIS HELL.

Edit: Changed to Polish/Polski and its download at speed around 200-600Kb/s ; p

I am having the same issue as you are I bounce all over the place up to 1mb/s before this update I was getting over 2MB/s on average now it hangs around 50 kb/s and only jumps up a little every now and then.  Everything else I have is working fine just downloaded a patch on other games and they were normal so I know it's nothing on my end here.

wow 7kb/s download speed right now.

I WANT TO TEST FROST FREEZE AoE XD

Downlaod speed: 50kb/s 

Lets see 500MB left

1MB = 1000kb

500.000 : 50 = 10000 seconds left

10000 : 60 = 166Minutes Left

.......166 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!! Bye bye tommorrow T.T

2 kb/sec for me too it will take a while maybe till the next update comes it will finish :D

I'm bouncing between 54-82 kb/s now feels like I'm on dial up again lol.

Welcome to the club.

One has to wonder why they simply won't use freaking P2P in their launcher like some other games use IE. Warthunder.

Well mine picked up the pace from 10kB/s to 40-50 sometimes it goes to 100 or 200 but usually stays low.

Gotta low that 120mbps ISP all that speed all that waiting.

Are you from Europe ?