The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do Multalist Nav Coordinates Drop?

Grimm

Question

This looks to be correct as per Build Notes:

Find Mutalist Beacons through Infestation Outbreak rewards.

Currently have eyes glued to new Outbreaks, as that's where they can be expected (as a reward like Fieldron/Detonite/etc is now).

I hope these outbreaks have a lot of health? Otherwise we might end up with a situation similar to what happens when potatos are offered for invasions - The conflict is over in minutes as thousands upon thousands of Tenno locusts descend upon it.

These Beacon Reward Outbreaks are going to need to Health the size of Normal Invasion missions (probably more). Or it won't actually be possible to get Mesa in good time at all.  Also, there should probably be a more consistent way of getting the beacons.  Maybe Eris Missions or something.

Edit: Seems like it's got a ton of health.

Edited by Spartin

This looks to be correct as per Build Notes:

Find Mutalist Beacons through Infestation Outbreak rewards.

Currently have eyes glued to new Outbreaks, as that's where they can be expected (as a reward like Fieldron/Detonite/etc is now).

I hope to get an platinum discount in the login rewards, because i gonna purchase her instead, i'm really, really TIRED to grinding to the depths of the hell, i NEVER know which those invasions has reactor/catalyst rewards, to get Vauban i had to wait like months to get it via alerts, Vay Hek keys is another thing......

(PS about the event: i hoped for an event weapon and all i gonna get is an useless skin, what a disappointment).

Edited by hydexon

Everyone is stating its on invasions, and yet they have not got one single mutalist nav.

this is starting to frustrate.

As it currently looks like, they are only rewarded as node rewards.

Meaning  that you run one node 3 times to get 1 Alad V. Nav Code once the node is cleared.

Which means that you have to wait for a new outbreak and then that the outbreak contains at least one node which rewards the Nav Code and then that you can get the 3 mission limit for the reward in time.

Once that is done wait for the next Outbreak. So yeah. Currently worse than Vauban and Hydroid.

Edited by Othergrunty

not sure if its because the US players are wolfing down their turkey, but the Halimede invasion node been running for about an hour and half and still got 75% to go, so at least it seems like they balanced it out so it doesnt go like the tatter invasions, as they force you to slow down with sheer number of waves >w>.

This is all a plot or something to make us spend money on the new frame. Make it dumb as hek to even fight the boss then buy a new key then restart and so on, so on Etc. Limbo was 200p when he came out and was not to bad to get now Mesa is 325p (all most 20$) and she is a huge pain to farm for. I really see this as a marketing scheme to make us spend money. Or I may just be paranoid

To get Mesa, you have to do:

27 alert missions

so you finish 9 invasions,

giving you 9 coordinates/parts,

than 3 hours to build 3 key

each key, each key you go to alad to get 3 frame part...

and hope all the 3 parts that fall are different

And we got 2 invasions so far.

(Subjected to alterations on mechanics and lack of information from forum or wiki at the time of posting)

Edit: x3 and aligment

Edit2:solo and 91

Edit3: I was sleepy, my math was bad, sorry!

Edited by rafacasper

I miss the days when bosses were on nodes, without needing keys for this, keys for that.

Having to farm yet more keys is just "bleh".

Can't say I like this decision, to be honest. I'd rather we expand the star map.

Yeah, while some planets don't even have the boss. Let's make every node key-locked and first keys plat-purchase only. 

So you make it so we have to do invasion missions to get the coordinates and then make it so the missions that are even on *hard* nodes only give one coordinate in the same update in which you make it double on other rewards...? At least make is so doing the missions give three coordinates so we can stick a key in the oven since they take a hour to make.

This new grindwall is honestly, (and the math has been done, in a post above mine,) worse than Hydroid's. And that was bad.

Why does this feel like a increase of the intensity of the grindwall/paywall... that DE promised us would NOT happen after the acquisition by SUMPO/PW?

Edited by Nomicakes

Key boss is one thing.

Farming mindlessly to get 4 different types of beacons to craft key, that's one other thing.

Now, we need to wait for outbreak node to have nav as reward, did it as fast as we can to get it done 3 times before the outbreak end, and do this at least 3 times to get enough nav for crafting just one key, and try our luck with RNG again to get three parts of Mesa?

This isn't challenging, Sir. This is insane! Why we have to suffer this much to get new warframe?

If this how it will go from now on, i say goodbye to the game, its beginning to feel that PWE has purchased a controlling interest. Hydroid key farming was/is good because you can farm it when you want how you want it, same with Nekros but with this setup they force you to buy Mesa with Platinum. After Evolve is released and as good as its seems to be i leave this game, i better buy a game and know what i get for my money, like with WOW 8 years of playing and i never regretted the money i spent on it, Warframe is only playable in moderate doses because its so repetitive grindfest

Edited by Slayer89