Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

this update broke my chat, SSL connection fails, all that happened was I got "unknown error" while redtext was deploying (I clicked claim before I saw the redtext) and while the update was downloading my ISP chose to reset my connection and now ingame chat does not work. Its not my ISP blocking SSL chat because:

Session Start: Fri Nov 28 02:54:34 2014
Session Ident: Status Window
-
02[02:54] * Connect retry #1 irc.warframe.com (+6697)
-
05[02:54] -irc.warframe.com- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
05[02:54] -irc.warframe.com- *** Skipping host resolution (disabled by server administrator)
-
[02:54] Welcome to the Warframe IRC Network
[02:54] Your host is irc.warframe.com, running version InspIRCd-2.0
[02:54] This server was created 09:47:00 Aug  1 2014
-
[02:54] irc.warframe.com InspIRCd-2.0 egioswx Dbiklmnopstv bklov
-
[02:54] AWAYLEN=200 CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHANMODES=b,k,l,Dimnpst CHANNELLEN=64 CHANTYPES=# CHARSET=ascii ELIST=MU FNC KICKLEN=255 MAP MAXBANS=60 MAXCHANNELS=20 are supported by this server
[02:54] MAXPARA=32 MAXTARGETS=20 MODES=20 NETWORK=Warframe NICKLEN=31 OVERRIDE PREFIX=(ov)@+ SSL=192.184.14.42:6695 STATUSMSG=@+ TOPICLEN=307 VBANLIST WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES are supported by this server
[02:54] 063ACXZS0 your unique ID
-
[02:54] There are 19564 users and 11 invisible on 1 servers
-
03[02:54] Local host: AMDFXBulitt-PC1 (169.254.254.196)
-
[02:54] 1 operator(s) online
[02:54] 5 unknown connections
[02:54] 17390 channels formed
[02:54] I have 19575 clients and 0 servers
-
[02:54] Current Local Users: 19575  Max: 28701
[02:54] Current Global Users: 19575  Max: 28701
-
[02:54] net-u01.fuh.ivua5b.IP is now your displayed host
-
03[02:54] * TheBulitt sets mode: +xw
-
03[02:54] Closing link: (Bulitt@-redacted-) [bad Credentials]
-
02[02:54] * Disconnected
Session Close: Fri Nov 28 02:54:40 2014

• Cache Optimization thresholds reduced to not occur as frequently. The launcher will now only Optimize Cache if approximately 1/3rd of the data is in need of optimization.

Make it an option, we don't want to sit and wait for it to finish after a patch is done, and it's pointless or even potentially harmful on SSDs

It's just impossible to play. I press PLAY on the initial screen, it slowly launches a black screen (minimized at first, I need to manually make it full screen). The screen remains black but I can hear all the normal sounds and music of the login screen. I need to ALT+Tab to my desktop and then back to the game in order to see the login screen. The mouse doesn't seem to respond, somehow I can enter my password but the screen doesn't refresh. Again ALT+Tab back and forth to the game every time I want to refresh the screen. I can even hear Alad V message (it must go straight there after login) but I cannot see it. 

Warframe used to run like a beauty until this MESA update.

It's just impossible to play. I press PLAY on the initial screen, it slowly launches a black screen (minimized at first, I need to manually make it full screen). The screen remains black but I can hear all the normal sounds and music of the login screen. I need to ALT+Tab to my desktop and then back to the game in order to see the login screen. The mouse doesn't seem to respond, somehow I can enter my password but the screen doesn't refresh. Again ALT+Tab back and forth to the game every time I want to refresh the screen. I can even hear Alad V message (it must go straight there after login) but I cannot see it. 

yeah i fell you maan.. got the same problem here only sounds and the black screen.. please DE make hotfix for this before the event passed

Same here. Please fix this, 1 day passed and there is still no solution for this problem..