The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone Else Getting Long Loads?

MrChejo

Question

Hello everyone i am just doing this topic to know if i am the only one that is getting some freacking long loads on the game, specifically when you are joining a game and the game like freezes a few minutes and when it finally start loading it loads a little and the a message pops out and says: "Connection to the host lost" or "Session unavailable". someone else getting this kind of problems (started after Archwing Update to me)? if so any solutions? 

2 answers to this question

Hello everyone i am just doing this topic to know if i am the only one that is getting some freacking long loads on the game, specifically when you are joining a game and the game like freezes a few minutes and when it finally start loading it loads a little and the a message pops out and says: "Connection to the host lost" or "Session unavailable". someone else getting this kind of problems (started after Archwing Update to me)? if so any solutions? 

Same thing happens to me. I posted threads about this before, though NO ONE seems to have a valid answer, or even a answer at all. The problem is only getting worst especially after the new Mesa Update. I CANNOT join any squad even when it says there are 30 active. It wasnt as bad before the Mesa update, but now its impossible to play with a squad. "The Connection with the host has been lost" message appears every time i try to join a squad both manually and invited. I have to host in order even get a squad. However, I load so extremely slow that everyone dc's by the time i load in. This is one of the major problem thats making me lose interest in Warframe. Why bother playing when i can't even join squads with extremely slow load times. The problem might be on my end, or possibly theirs. On a side note, my pc is pretty decent. These problems never occurred before Update 15. 

This sucks even more because i cant to the event with anyone but myself, due to the fact that it is impossible for me to join a squad. 

Edited by Murderrrr