DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.5.3

Thanks M8. Let's go see how hubs turned out. Oh, MR15. Okay...

Edited by Maxscart
  • Upvote 49

Grind insanely new weapons and frames to get a big number or be one of the few who paid to be founders.

Me and my friends have been here for quite a while but we take the game slowly and to have fun so we still didn't hit your rank requirement, while some quite recent players already have the max possible.

Yay!

Edited by Slaytanic93
  • Upvote 15

Thank you!

I actually appreciate the whole "beta testing" thing that we're being allowed to do.  Kind of like this is one of the draws to this game, ya know?  Being there from the start makes you feel more invested in the final product.

Edited by Cytobel
  • Upvote 16

I am not the first one?

icHooOdPlPBMd.gif

"Tenno Hubs: Players that are Founders, Mastery Rank 15 or higher can now can access our Player Hub stress test the Vesper Relay available on Venus.  Please keep in mind this test does not represent the final version of the hubs, and we appreciate the help participating in the testing process!  A few reminders:"

JLVOsK8.gif

Awesome! I am glad I farmed xp up to MR17 now. c:

Edited by DarkLordX2
  • Upvote 10

the armor part goes for most armors i think because the legs are cliping through the leg armor on mesa

such as when you put targis on mesa you see parts of mesa's legs cliping through

Edited by Noctiferous

• Renamed Infested Alad V Nav Coordinate to Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinate.

Because that was the only problem with them. That aside, thanks for the fixes.