DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.5.3

Tenno Hubs: Players that are Founders, Mastery Rank 15 or higher can now can access our Player Hub stress test the Vesper Relay available on Venus.  Please keep in mind this test does not represent the final version of the hubs, and we appreciate the help participating in the testing process!  A few reminders:

Mastery rank 15 or higher? Why not 14 or something a little lower than that I mean yeah I understand that you all want the ones that been here a while in there but I have been here since closed beta and well I reset my account so thats why I don't have master rank 15 but alas this is me complaining on a hotfix that I can't even test....meh anyway thanks for the fixes

Just made Mastery Rank 14  i can not just play this game anymore to rank stuff up ..need break ...Oh well i will just have to wait until they are done stress testing  

everytime i start the relay i get a black screen going nowhere and have to alt f4 :/

Yeah, same here. :(

I understand why you are keeping the testing of the Hubs a little limited, but to set the requirement so high leaves me feeling a bit miffed considering how many people aren't MR15.

Stuck on "Checking for new content"
Also, I've been getting download speeds of 200 bytes/second to 50 kb/s lately. (I'm not using the steam launcher, but the one from the site)

BTW How are you guys going to do a stress test if your criteria is very narrow....

Founder + MR15???

how many are they and how many of them care about this and willing to test at the same time?

That's what you call stress test? .......................... that's funny :D

Edited by ACHELOUS
  • Upvote 1

hubs? YESSSS!!!!..... oh. wait. m MR15 or founder....... 15..... really? I could understand 10 or 12 and up but 15? is there even enough MR15+ players on to cause stress?

Edited by jss2a98aj

Black screen everytime I try to enter the relay. It did work the first time though, but I crashed once I entered the large room, where I assume everyone else was at. Chat was working fine but with no one appearing.

Uh..yeah. So the Stressing is really harsh on some players.

I've made it as far as a minute into the hub without crashing.

Problems I see are players disappearing after a set amount of seconds, and that is usually the time the client crashes.

Hopefully this is settled by then.

Damn those high-end PC users

Whelp, so much for participating.

Edited by Videntis

BTW How are you guys going to do a stress test if your criteria is very narrow....

Founder + MR15???

how many are they and how many of them care about this and willing to test at the same time?

That's what you call stress test? .......................... that's funny :D

Founder OR MR15. Now stop being childish, thanks.

Oh look, you're a founder. That means you can help 'em out, too!

• Upvote 1

and not a singal thing about Mesa's second or third power... I'm still waiting.

Founder OR MR15. Now stop being childish, thanks.

Oh look, you're a founder. That means you can help 'em out, too!

OMG! sometimes I'm just so lazy i dont read it right. Thanks man see u there!

• Upvote 1

The perrin sequence room is rather dull, i know not final still add some flavour to it.

Have to say Redveil was most impressive for me.

Edited by Morgax