Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.3

DE_Adam

still no fix for unplayable fullscreen? :(

Thanks anyway :D

did they notice us ? for people with unplayable fullscreen just a black screen with the sound :(.. 

it have been 2 days broh and the events just got 3 days left..

Please DE notice this problem and fix this asap, because this coming up along with your latest update

thanks DE if you pay attention for this mess...

As many have also noted, many runs of survival and still yet to see any Tethra mods being dropped.

If the rarity is intentional then that is quite a disappointment. The update notes seem to say that the mods will only drop during the event period so bringing back exclusive mods and making it hard to get and then pulling them away is quite redundant.

But thats only if its bugged atm, so hopefully this will be fixed soon as the event only runs for 5 days and theres not much time to grind for them at all.

So, yeah--same as other people were saying. Black screens on attempting to go into the Venus Relay. Got in, fine at first--then steady drop in FPS to the point it started to give me a headache. Some of the structural supports are missing collision, and Suda's appearance is a little odd at the moment. [The floating cube sliding in and out of her holo-projection]

I didn't stay in long enough to crash, because the headache it was giving me due to the FPS lag was enough to force me to walk away for about ten minutes.

did they notice us ? for people with unplayable fullscreen just a black screen with the sound :(.. 

it have been 2 days broh and the events just got 3 days left..

Please DE notice this problem and fix this asap, because this coming up along with your latest update

thanks DE if you pay attention for this mess...

did you send a ticket to support?? and also check your configuration because it happened to me but it was only a change in the configuration of the monitor that i had made