Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.3

DE_Adam

Grind insanely new weapons and frames to get a big number or be one of the few who paid to be founders.

Me and my friends have been here for quite a while but we take the game slowly and to have fun so we still didn't hit your rank requirement, while some quite recent players already have the max possible.

Yay!

There is a lot market newbee weapons that are fun . Vulkar sounds gr8, Halikar/Kestrel to be thrown , Vasto and dual skana to 30 then make redeemer . a lot of oportunities.

Grind insanely new weapons and frames to get a big number or be one of the few who paid to be founders.

Me and my friends have been here for quite a while but we take the game slowly and to have fun so we still didn't hit your rank requirement, while some quite recent players already have the max possible.

Yay!

No recent players have the max possible. the max possible requires you to have been here from the start. The point of the high requirements is to make it selective and help get the people that actually report bugs. What would you like to have the requirements be, whoever whines best on the forum?

Yay!

It's temporary.

Yay!

not missing much.  they are pretty, but lag and crashes are happening alot so they need some tweeking and all that.  so continue to enjoy the game at your own pace and enjoy working, hubs that don't crash the game when they are offically released :3

No recent players have the max possible. the max possible requires you to have been here from the start. The point of the high requirements is to make it selective and help get the people that actually report bugs. What would you like to have the requirements be, whoever whines best on the forum?

max possible is 18 right now.   and there are people that have it.  Or else the wiki wouldn't have info on mastery rank 18 test :3

and i'm about 14k exp away from being able to take the test myself.   just need to get a couple more weapons and finish my archwing leveling :3

Edited by Tveoh

Heya, I got a few things I would like to report regarding some new issues after the update :P

=== === ===

Valkyr issues:

=== === ===

[~] Valkyr Ripline cannot target hives and tumours.

=== === ===

Limbo issues:

=== === ===

[~] New infested enemies can hurt limbo outside the rift, while riftwalking.

[~] Nauseous crawlers can stun limbo from outside the rift, while riftwalking.

[~] Tar-Moa Goo hurts limbo during riftwalk.

[~] Limbo banish sometimes stops working on certain teammates after a few manual exits.

[~] Banish sometimes stops working completely.

=== === ===

Weapon issues:

=== === ===

[~] Gammacor beam effect gets stuck if you rapidly click.

=== === ===

Other:

=== === ===

[~] New syndicate rank up free rewards not given to those who already have leveled up before this function was introduced.

[~] Brood Mother maggots instant execution animation should be removed or replaced. Rooting a player in an animation while being surrounded by many infested enemies is most of the time lethal to the player.

[~] The new damage over time swarm effect which does not stop unless you roll out of it should be given a cooldown to how frequently it can affect player after they roll out of it's effects. Also for most players it is not obvious enough how to avoid taking damage from it and requires further on-screen instruction, similarly to how leech ospreys work.

Man this hotfix won't let me join anyone in the middle of a mission and because of my kinda S#&$ internet I can't host anything :l

Really sucks when you just finish a new warframe and try to go to a mission to lvl it and it kicks you out and says

"Lost connection to the host"

Much sad. ;w;

Man this hotfix won't let me join anyone in the middle of a mission and because of my kinda S#&$ internet I can't host anything :l

Really sucks when you just finish a new warframe and try to go to a mission to lvl it and it kicks you out and says

"Lost connection to the host"

Much sad. ;w;

same thing here, except being new 

There are a large amount of people able to do the stress test. They have worded it badly, you have to be Founder AND/OR MR15+, not both. I am a Hunter Founder, but am only MR8 because I don't care to grind items I don't intend to use afterwards, and I am able to get in. They want a limited crowd testing it, compared to the entire playerbase. It isn't very remarkable right now, just emotes and a zone to chill and talk in.