Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #42!

[DE]Rebecca

Kind of dissapointed my question was misinterpretted a bit. Must have been some poor wording on my part, can't be sure. I'll try to clarify what I meant further in the off chance I can get a response.

What my question meant was that I was wondering if we could ever use the non-prime's frame body on the prime version of the frame frame just like we can use the non-prime helmet on the prime frame. because prime frames are having stat boosts now they are becoming more enticing to use over defaults but as of late I haven't really liked some of the more recent primes designs but some of their stat boosts are nice. A weapon is one thing but I wouldn't like being worse than everyone who uses the same frame/mods as I do just because I don't like the prime's design enough to want to use them. 

With that out of the way if I can get my real question answered if possible I would appreciate it. 

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Logged in and was completely surprised by the hub thingie, it was awesome! Saw Mogamu and DE people so yay :P. Might want to look into throwing specters in there though, had my friendly Ancient and MOA buddies following me around xD. Great job DE!

Yay, I won!

The hubs look dope, but the performance issues during the devstream are worrying me. There is a lot of threads on reddit where people with 6-8 GBs of RAM have memory usage of 80-85% in Liset. Is there a possibility of memory leak?

Okay. Gonna watch the devstream later. So i only have a question regarding the Catalyst Alert.

Not to sound ungreatfull but did you guys have to make the 24 hour catalyst alert a survival mission? Or is that just a funny RNG based accident?

Because otherwise i'm wondering, what is it with the survival alerts the last two days?

First you make the central part of the new event (the new mods which will take months before they are in the wild) a survival mission were are expected to run for 30+ minutes.

Then at least every 3rd of the event alerts seem to be survival missions by my observation.

If this wasn't enough so far it seems that ONLY Outbreak Survival Alerts seem to carry the most desired Alad V. Nav Code reward.

Question here Rebecca if you are so kind. Will other Outbreak missions carry the Alad V. Codes too?

Edit: Just went through a mobile defense Alad V. Navcode alert. It seems to have been a conincidence.

And now the 24 hour catalyst alert is... a survival alert?

Okay i guess i'm in the minority here, because i absolutly LOATH the survival missions. I find them tedious, boring, time robbing, unrewarding and absolutly monoton. Meaning i'm quite tired of them.

So what's up with throwing all these survival missions at us?

PS: I'm very greatfull about the catalyst alert don't get me wrong.

Edited by Othergrunty

Great Devstream, awesome (and in my opinion successfull) Stress-Test^^

My favorite moment was the moment when i realized i could use an emote o.o

uNtYOB7.jpg

annnd all the Tenno^^

XN3es9o.jpg

Of course the "Everything is gonna be okay. We got this, Tenno" feeling when you are talking  to each other about important stuff was really nice too <3

apijtKV.jpg

Edited by Fabpsi

Yup,nice stream for those who really await the hubs (I'm also looking forward to this, but I am not hyped about it).

The other people's reaction though :

What happened to the rest of the Q&A?

We only had like, 2-3 questions...

Nothing about Stealth,Nef Anyo 2.0(& Derf) or any wip stuff other than hubs...A chance that Parkour has shown some of its flaws & that Geoff talked about the Enemies of the tenno entries : we really need more enemy variety and hearing that it'll possibly ship during february is something nice!

Still, a lot of questions are left with no answer :

- How will the swimming mechanic work?

- What can we use when swimming? Guns, abilities or just melee?

- Will charge attacks ever return?(they are still there in some way,with the Glaive/Kestrel/Halikar and the Redeemer, more recently)

- What does a sentient look like?

- Spy 2.0 is coming Soon , but you can't just add this wihout improving Stealth! How would you do that?(no more enemy cluster,alternate paths,rewards for stealth playthrough,improved light/shadow mechanic,tools to distract the enemy without sounding an alarm & being a Loki...)

- Mios release approx. ?

- FOCUS? (there's only four weeks left)

I still gotta say that this thread was cool (we're seeing more life into Warframe, and it definitely requires it),but so many other questions are lying in the shadows right now...

Edited by unknow99

Allright finaly watched it. More demonstration of the Hubs than regular preview, planning and answering question devstreams.

Still we got some little bits of information on some in development stuff like the Riot Moa and the showcase of the Hubs is indeed impressive.

Though seeing how you have problems on your high end PCs i can allready hear my own weak one cry in anguish. Of course as you said multiple times it's still in the testing phase, so maybe it won't be that bad in the end.

My experience with APB: Reloaded and it's social district tells me there will most likely be a dozen Warframes just standing around on lamp posts for hours.

I wonder how much the increasing number of customizations will make your servers ache?

The Syndicate rooms look pretty atmospheric.

Overall, not as informative as other streams, but a nice preview.

Should i repeat my Saturn/Jupiter/Earth moon question in 2 weeks again or should i scratch it now with "that's a fantastic question" as answer?

Edited by Othergrunty