The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooooo That Mutalist Survival

dragonkingdx

Been having the same problem as most here ran it a few times . First time i died and ran out of revives because i was with idiots who had low level weapons on . Second time i ran the guys bailed 29:32 we still had 80% oxygen . Third time i ran we stayed past 30 mins and we all survived . My score is still 0 . Going for another run now to see if it works this time but i wont hold my breath . I think a petition will be the most likely coarse of action for most . 

I'd much rather have 40 minutes and no points than this.

qj3Ewiw.jpg

To the 2 guys who used the excuse "We had no oxygen left"...

We had 12% left when you bailed at 29 minutes and 32 seconds... more than enough for us to survive.

I wish the both of you nothing but failure in every game you play for the next week... and I don't like you very much.

that Valkyr though.

OK i finally got it done . Seems it was glitched for some reason or some kind of lag to the server was causing the issue . Run it once spend about 10 mins and it should give you points . Next run try for the 30 mins . If you get that far then you are sorted it should give you the points necessary to get the mods .

WOW the trolls that bailing with 30 seconds left.

Yeah... had to step away for a little while after that :P

It's not that I failed that's the problem it's that I felt like my time was being wasted :(

Still, after a few runs where the spawn rate sucked giant donkey appendage, I managed to find a game with 3 nice fellows with whom we easily went past the 30 minute mark. Spawn rate was good, and they were competent and very polite players. They certainly made me forget all about the guys from the previous game.

I picked High Voltage up along the way too. Just need Voltaic Strike now.

that Valkyr though.

You like?

I think I've stated on here that Valkyr's kit never interested me, but I think she has grown on me a little to the point where I don't mind playing her. Since she's pretty much invincible, she's good to use in various events where you're not sure what to expect.

well suffice it to say I did it again >.> its a pain in the butt trying to survive at 40 mins when you have a swarm on you Bees+goo trap+ parasitic/toxin/arson eximus + 30 or so chargers/runners etc around you= Grand cluster f*** of hilarious proportions. Its easy to make it to the end when your ahead of the group but ummmmmmm yeah I didn't like having to do it again.

Edited by dragonkingdx