The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cerberus Buff/excalibur Nerf?

cyrus106

Went to run another rep farm on cerberus with my buddy today. I ran trinity and he ran excalibur. We immediately noticed that REGULAR green moas could survive his javelins now, easily. That NEVER happened until wave 4, and we have run this mission a heck of a lot with no issues. Has anybody else noticed these problems with farming cerberus for rep? We never had this issue till today's hotfix, so I'm suspicious there was a stealth nerf.

Edited by cyrus106

maybe the client bug for RJ is fixed. u need to realize the damage of RJ is very low compared to most of the ulti in the game, so it is supposed to fall off above lvl30, there was a client bug that RJ deals double damage on corpus units, maybe it's fixed now.

i haven't noticed anything different with RJ. what i have noticed is the scaling of enemies in endless missions is a little bit weird now. ie: ancients never showed up on defense maps til wave 5. now they can come right out of the gate at wave 1, and have definitely increased the spawnrate of ancients.

maybe it has something to do with them messing up level scaling somewhere somehow? but other than that i haven't noticed any change to where my RJ falls off. it's still at about level 30-ish.

I use excal javalin spamming and a few things I have noticed. There are times the javalin will completely misses the target that is in front. There are also times where enemies don't get stun especially those big red ones with the supras and them blue moas. Got killed a few times from them kept shooting at me after been hit with javalin.