Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasn't The Glaive Suppose To Be Out Today?

MEsoJD

Did they ever mention what the glaive would be like?  Is it just like the Grineer melees' swirling blade or can you toss it as an alternate fire like Hayden does in Dark Sector?

Patience, Tenno.

I don't want to hear that from she who tells me to reroute the ship after I just collected 4 datamasses!!! >:3

I don't want to hear that from she who tells me to reroute the ship after I just collected 4 datamasses!!! >:3

Lotus doesn't expect you to comprehend her orders, just to execute them in utter perfection! :D

Edited by Sherbniz

Did they ever mention what the glaive would be like?  Is it just like the Grineer melees' swirling blade or can you toss it as an alternate fire like Hayden does in Dark Sector?

if i recall correct the charge attack is for throwing. think it was in the live chat before the last one.

Edited by SlyBoots

Give me the Glaive and no one gets hurt ...except grineer, infested and maybe some corpus!

Easy there, Tenno. It would be such a shame if all your mobile defense grind missions suddenly became extermination missions...

That Glaive reminds me of some really awesome 80s movie called Krull. The hero actually throws it and all and kills the beast, saves the princess etc. With the Glaive.

And he has to climb a mountain to obtain it. Great times.

Trost, on 26 Apr 2013 - 2:15 PM, said:

That Glaive reminds me of some really awesome 80s movie called Krull. The hero actually throws it and all and kills the beast, saves the princess etc. With the Glaive.

Favorite line from hip hop song "The Drop"

"And how he reps the mic is like the weapon from Krull."

Lotus doesn't expect you to comprehend her orders, just to execute them in utter perfection! :D

Great, so she's one of those "mysterious ways" folks eh? :P

if i recall correct the charge attack is for throwing. think it was in the live chat before the last one.

I hope that part makes the cut!  I don't care if it doesn't home in and is hard to aim... throwing glaive is awesome!!!

The best part is the cyclops guy :3