[DE]Glen

Hotfix 15.5.4

Still nothing about the drop rates for Tethra mods..? A bit disappointing how vague they were about how to get the Tethra mods.

Z7HeRxU_zps07be8dfd.png

• Upvote 8

Hubs seem more stable then they were yesterday, no crashes today only v.low frame rate. Looks amazing though and I think there was more tenno in the hub tonight.

So about those mutalist survival points. Think we can get those made additive like back in the day with tethra's doom I believe it was. It'd be appreciated.

So about those mutalist survival points. Think we can get those made additive like back in the day with tethra's doom I believe it was. It'd be appreciated.

The criteria for the reward is >30 minutes, the points are just to make it easier to compare.

Edited by CDelacroix

I know this might be alot to ask but could you lovely's at DE maybe lower the Mastry Rank requirement because  a lot of people (including myself), are annoyed that we can't try out hubs until they are added. By the way i am MR12.

Edited by Caboose1325

Steve, what is end-goal for Hub's optimization/performance? Will it be lower (not as low as now probably, got stable 3.5 FPS :D) than on average mission? Comparable?

• Upvote 1

DE can you fix the tar mutalist ONHK everyone? It's also absurd that it can also shoot outwards as well as stomp inside of Vauban's vortex. Plus the drop rates of the Tethra are really put low because it's nothing but keys and cores.

• Upvote 2

Haven't test if still works after the hotfix, but yesterday when i left the hub, a buddy could see my frame for another 30-60s before it disappeared.

Make sure youre not in a squad and set to solo. And to be super sure, switch to solo and restart the game.

Super goofy and will be fixed ASAP.

Switching to solo and restarting is the ticket. Seems if you load in the game and then switch, the change does not take until restart.

Will some tweaks be done to some syndicate weapons ? A lot of people are actually complaining that some are not worth their cost. Mostly the case for Synoid Gammacor and maybe Rakta Ballistica.

• Upvote 1

DE please help, i was in the Mutalist intrusions mission to get the Mod Pack and at around ten minutes the red text popped up but i continued with my mission anyways and then left at 40 minutes but when i got back to my ship it still said that i only have 1606 points and 0h 26M 46S. please help :(

The criteria for the reward is >30 minutes, the points are just to make it easier to compare.

Oh great. I'm stuck solo so this should be a lot of fun to try and get a tileset that isn't terrible so I can make it that long.

Edit - Why in the world does it say the reward is at 1800 points then?

Edited by Schoolgirls

I know this might be alot to ask but could you lovely's at DE maybe lower the Mastry Rank requirement because  a lot of people (including myself), are annoyed that we can't try out hubs until they are added. By the way i am MR12.

Your not missing out on much >.> fps lag really kills the exploration. Its just a big chat center filled with higher MR rank people

Can we get Buff to Syndicate weapon exept marelok or take away marelok and give syndicate version Kraken.

• Upvote 2

Steve the hub was so freaking amazing, I mean when I started we only had 1 map type. This rate Warframes going to be the next Wow in 2 years.