[DE]Glen

Hotfix 15.5.4

Is there anything I can do on my end when attempting to get into the hub leads to a black screen and 4k FPS?

Still getting a black screen that forces me to restart Warframe. This is so lame.

I know this might be alot to ask but could you lovely's at DE maybe lower the Mastry Rank requirement because  a lot of people (including myself), are annoyed that we can't try out hubs until they are added. By the way i am MR12.

I understand your woahs but its a treat for players that have gotten to MR15+
  • Upvote 3

I just noticed that orokin locker camera glitch is fixed, big thank you it was a horrible bug...

"Interact" button still reloads guns though.

Gunblade is fun, now reconsider creating nunchucks or if you already do, move them up the priority list just a bit  ^o^

• Upvote 1

я вступил в третий синдикат при получении сигала игра виснет .ИСПРАВЬТЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please get a fix for the launcher issues? I have to disable  DirecX version 10 and 11 or whatever they are i forget for it just to work.. otherwise it will freeze and then minimize by it's self. 

In the next hotfix could you PLEASE fix the fact that the secondary fire on the mutalist quanta now fires teeny tiny orbs instead of the large globes its supposed to?

And while you're at it could you just buff the weapon in general? XD

Edited by ALTON8

Isn't it the weekend? DE, don't overwork yourselves. (Probably contradicting myself here but, Excalibur's radial javelin doesn't seem to stun people anymore.)

That's true... duno abaut  the stun , but the power duration is less than the one in description, even whit contiuniti mods .

Edited by Ragak

For the last two days I havent been able to do multiplayer with anyone unless I go into the level and then they join me(I cant join or go into a level with anyone), this includes the dojo(thank god Im in a small clan).

EDIT: now one of my friends is having the problem too.....

Edited by jss2a98aj
  • Upvote 2

Fix ingame CHAT its not working since U15.5. When r we gonna seee chat again? support's dead silent.

Edited by QuiteCrazy

Make sure youre not in a squad and set to solo. And to be super sure, switch to solo and restart the game.

Super goofy and will be fixed ASAP.

I did that and still got black screened this evening. I'm going to blame Corpus interference on this one.

The times I did manage to get into the hub prior to this hotfix were pretty damn cool. 

Make sure youre not in a squad and set to solo. And to be super sure, switch to solo and restart the game.

Super goofy and will be fixed ASAP.

was ungrouped and solo, did as you suggested and tried again a few times, kept getting black screen but after about 15 tries i got in without crashing out, just a lot of lag from everyone using deployables in the hub(energy regens)

It'd be nice if there was a fix for the new profiles getting stuck and not being able to be closed... It's been happening since they were added, but it's gotten worse up to now...

Still cannot connect to nobody. I will be really disappointed if I can't get the puncture mods because of this. My best attempt so far has been 23:19