Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.4

[DE]Glen

Also I can't connection to anyone who is in a mission.

Just says "Lost connection to host"

It was kinda fine before a few hotfixes ago but now it happens all the time.

I'm having this same problem. I can't connect to ANY sessions. I'm getting really frustrated now.

Really having a hard time from the game that keeps on reseting my stuff back the way it was before U15.1 for some reason. I added another Warframe setup class, and keeps on reverting removing it. All the appearances on my gear and Warframe keeps on changing back as well. Lastly, anytime I finish the mission, it resets all my stuff back the way it is AND I earned no XP for all of my gears. I leveled up my Burston Prime to 22, after mission, reverted back to 21. Same goes for my Despair, leveled up and finished the mission, didn't leveled up at all.

Will there be any fixes  for teh brood mother Droptables being Screwed? 2 days now of farming them on any incursions/the Modpack Incursion mission and not not the only one seeing people obtain High noon thru transmuting.  and im not shellin out no 200+p for the stance.

Edited by CaelThunderwing

For the last two days I havent been able to do multiplayer with anyone unless I go into the level and then they join me(I cant join or go into a level with anyone), this includes the dojo(thank god Im in a small clan).

EDIT: now one of my friends is having the problem too.....

I have the same problem.

Welcome to Peer to Peer connection mate, you gotta stop using a laptop to play the game :P

Also DE will we ever move out of Peer to Peer?

Edited by Whitelace

I know this might be alot to ask but could you lovely's at DE maybe lower the Mastry Rank requirement because  a lot of people (including myself), are annoyed that we can't try out hubs until they are added. By the way i am MR12.

that's the point.

it's set like that to reduce the number of players that will DDoS the test Hub(not intentionally). it also spares newer players from seeing something that's very, very, very not ready for deployment.

you're not being 'locked out' of this, you're being protected from it.

Edited by taiiat

Since this hotfix, the drop rates of the tetra's doom is now impossibly ridiculous, before of this hotfix, i was able to get pretty interesant rewards (well for me), fusion cores (R5 gold), and get the Jolt mod.

Now only it's giving T1 Mobile Defense Key which nobody wants, and rarely T2 Mobile Defense Keys (AGAIN).

i do 45 runs of 35-30min and the same trash i got.

Всем привет.У меня проблемы с приемом или посылки приглашения в команду на участие в совместных прохождение Миссий или вылетов на планеты.В чем причина до сих пор не пойму.И когда надо повысить ранг  своего персонажа ,то по убийству последнего моба там меня почему то выскакивает провал этого квеста.

Because I'm a jerk, I'll take this first post as my own. I claim it in the name of Limbo!

On a side note, can we PLEASE fix issues with the new mobs not dropping much, if anything at all? I'd love to legitimately get High Noon off of the Brood Mothers.

The issue, rather, and I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but, Brood Mothers and Boilers cannot be desecrated.

Hello

My friend that plays in the Russian version of the game always have a bug that when he enters the syndicates and try's to get his reward the game gust freezes and he need to get out through the task manager.

can you please fix that problem in the next hotfix.

For the last two days I havent been able to do multiplayer with anyone unless I go into the level and then they join me(I cant join or go into a level with anyone), this includes the dojo(thank god Im in a small clan).

EDIT: now one of my friends is having the problem too.....

My friend and I are STILL having this problem. and now solar rails are in conflict or deciding conflict winners at ALL times. please fix this(also adding a few days to the event to make up for the bug would be nice).