[DE]Glen

Hotfix 15.5.4

After several reboots i was unable to turn my warframe around.

Menus work as usual, detecting mouse lateral movement, but the camera/warframe controls only detect up/down.

what is the fullscreen bug?

I don't know how to explain it, but if fullscreen's enabled when you start up the game, it sort of freezes and only shows still frames instead of the actual game... And it's annoying...

Because I'm a jerk, I'll take this first post as my own. I claim it in the name of Limbo!

On a side note, can we PLEASE fix issues with the new mobs not dropping much, if anything at all? I'd love to legitimately get High Noon off of the Brood Mothers.

Might worth mentioning that last time I checked, they weren't Desecrate-able either, further lowering your chances for... like the gunblade stance.

Again, we have seen this tendency before, putting items as rare drops into an already rare enemy's loottable... Yea, this is a "farming" game but farming a single thing for that long... hell, I know people who still don't have Jagged Edge and they actually play the game properly - just not the same single map 4 hours a day. That "intelligent" loot system DE mentioned before would be neat - wonder why is it not implemented yet. The idea didn't imply a hard-to-program solution.

Edited by K_Shiro
  • Upvote 1

My Full screen mode not work with DX 10,11 after Mesa update, nice. Without DX 10,11 full mode is work, but fps is down, and graphic is not great. DE ignore this problem, in support topic to. Love u, de*

Might worth mentioning that last time I checked, they weren't Desecrate-able either, further lowering your chances for... like the gunblade stance.

Again, we have seen this tendency before, putting items as rare drops into an already rare enemy's loottable... Yea, this is a "farming" game but farming a single thing for that long... hell, I know people who still don't have Jagged Edge and they actually play the game properly - just not the same single map 4 hours a day. That "intelligent" loot system DE mentioned before would be neat - wonder why is it not implemented yet. The idea didn't imply a hard-to-program solution.

Oh, I'm one of those that still doesn't have Jagged Edge! It drives me nuts, to the point where I actually started farming a mission heavy in the enemy that drops it. Still nothing.

That's actually one of the reasons I'm so frustrated with this event, and why it's sort of the straw that's breaking the camel's back for me. I have a lot of fun with this game when I can play it normally. When I can just do missions and events or just play with my friends, and pick up stuff along the way without thinking about it, that I can use in the future.

Eventually, though, you get exposed enough to the game to start having certain rare mods as goals. Jagged Edge was more of a completionist one for me. I'm pretty sure I have several of the Puncture and Impact equivalents. I eventually did a pretty good job of telling myself that the grind wasn't worth it, I think, but that didn't stop other mods from doing the same thing. I found out about Dual Rounds, and really wanted that. Still nothing. Then I found out this event was going to have the Tethra's Doom mods, which were ones I found out about a little while ago and really, really wanted, but accepted that they were no longer attainable.

And I feel like they still are. A long grind (well, as long as it's not original-Syndicate grind) isn't really that bad, as long as its guaranteed. Say what you will about that being mindless, but a part of you knows you'll make it, and it gives hope. Rare drops? The definition of random means that even if it's not plausible, it's at least possible that you'll literally never get it.

I did a ton of missions for this event (partially because I did sessions for each bounty, instead of waiting for them all to be up), more than probably the last few months combined. And I enjoyed that, because I was getting guaranteed credit for the event, and along the way picked up a ton of Fusion Cores and a couple of rare mods and stuff without having to hunt. But I just can't bring myself to grind this survival. I really, really want those mods, but in the end, Warframe is a game. The stress of subjecting myself to yet another rare mod gamble-grind is simply not worth it. I like the game, I want to play it every once and awhile, I don't want to only remember it for the times I worked my fingers to the bone and had nothing to show for it.

Edited by Jokubas
  • Upvote 4

got turn off all on the display to see can i join the random squad or not and played on windowed screen, after 1-3 attempting , yes it works 

after the 4th, it come back crash, ugh don't know what to do again :_;