The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Plasma Sword (Yes, Really)

vaugahn

The original Gram was one of my favorite weapons in the game appearance-wise. When the Gram got a new model, I immediately picked up a Plasma Sword. It unfortunately got shelved pretty quick, but I recently found a Crimson Dervish and decided to bring it back out.

That said, I was slightly sad to see that the model is still exactly the same as it's always been. Quite a few old weapons have had their models updated, but this one has somehow slipped through the cracks. 

jJrwxbH.jpg

As you can see, the whole thing is just a big flat piece. A bunch of weapons used to be like this, but most of them have since been updated. 

Is there any chance this weapon will ever get its model updated?

er... Thought you said you liked the original Gram. I personally loved the 2x4 look. I just wish they would change it back to being an okay sword instead of a nerfed Prova.

I don't want the whole model changed, just updated so it's not entirely flat with details printed on.

And I'm not even going to get into stats here...that's a whole different can of worms

But that bump-mapping on the wires looks so good! /sarcasm

Yeah, the plasma sword does look pretty sad. In U8 it was my favorite weapon since it kind of looked like a khanda. Also, it and the Dark Sword had the highest charge damage of the longswords. And I still haven't sold it.

Would love for it to get a facelift (and a stat buff).