Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeeming Syndicate Rank Up Reward With No Inventory Slots

Tsukinoki

If you try to rank up to rank 5 in a syndicate without any inventory slots and try to redeem the syndicate weapon it'll give you the message: "Inappropriate number of inventory slots to redeem weapon.  Please buy more inventory slots from the inventory screen."

But you can't leave the syndicate rank up screen until you have chosen a reward, and there is no way to open up the menu and buy inventory slots from that screen.

Had to alt+f4 the game so that I could buy inventory slots and get the syndicate weapon.

That message should have an option to buy weapon slots and redeem the weapon, or there should be a way to pull up the menu or leave the syndicate level up screen  so that you can buy the needed inventory slots if you happen to be full when you rank up a syndicate to rank 5.

I experienced this also today, and i had to do the same: kill the client and buy inventory slots to get the syndicate weapon.

I assumed that the syndicate weapon would have come with it's own slot, as with most other reward items that take up slots.

@Fubukin
I was half expecting it to void my choice and have to file a ticket to support to get it corrected.

@xorelock
I wasn't aware that I was completely out of slots, but I was also wondering the same thing that because it was a reward item and not something I crafted would it come with its own slot.
At least now I know...