Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gameplay With Infested: No Vision, No Movespeed, No Damage, No Energy. You Wot, De?

Ska-boo

Just wait till the Juggernaut comes.

I think the difficulty of the Infested is pretty good now, but that is now and not thinking about what is to come. Between Tar MOAs and the concepts of the Juggernaut, we are screwed, they both have aerial denial abilities and will synergies better than any two Warframes synergies (it the execution of the Juggernaut is in line with the concept).

Here are the current adjustments I would make...

-Ancient Auras do not effect other ancients and do not stack.

-Damage from the impact of Tar MOAs is completely removed

-Slow of Tar MOAs only effects run/walk speed, all other animations stay unaffected.

-No more energy leach chargers... the factions each have a different prioritization of ability use. The Corpus are anti-ability, the Grineer use health and armor to counter, and then the infested should be the most susceptible. With these darn leach chargers, that is completely lost.

-The toxic auras of Eximus Toxic Ancients could also use a nerf, being killed by an aura like that is BS (maybe just have it effect shielding? Or switch it to gas damage (so it takes off shields before health))

-Remove the hook from disrupter and Toxic Anceints and change the animation for the Healers

Changes after more Infested additions.

-Remove ALL damage from Tar MOAs

-Increase Tar puddle size considerably

-Change the AI of MOAs to be much more cautious, no more jumping beans that spam knock-down.

That is my two cents, carry on.

Edited by DrBorris