Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Join Missions

Ethice

Since update 15.5.0 I can no longer join missions. My loading time only improved in Solo mode or when I'm loading in alone as host. My loading time when in a squad has not improved at all and now I can no longer even connect to squads. When any instance of loading occurs there is about a 30 second hang time of a dimmed and frozen loading screen. Nothing changes or progresses during this time. Once this passes the loading bar begins to progress and completes at a normal pace when I'm alone, but when I'm joining a squad or a mission where I'm in a squad already I simply disconnect every time after the loading bar progresses to around 60%. This occurs even if everyone else in the squad is already in the mission.

I having the exact same problems recently (all this week). I am very irked about it, I cannot join anyone; friends or random people alike. I would like it to be solved soon. My friends and clanmates are getting mad for not being able to join missions with me.

I'm currently facing the same issue where I have a very high chance of losing connection to a host for coop play. Prior to update 15.5.0, my connection was working somewhat smoothly. With every update since 10.1.0, my connection to coop games seems to worsen.

I've took a look around the forums for some sort of solution, but the closest topics I could find refer to port forwarding. But to me, this seems to be an issue with the game itself rather than my modem (unless I'm dumb and it actually is).

.Just to check, I've disabled my firewall to see if it blocked anything, but no effect.

What I have:

Network Adapter = Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Network Adaptor, Driver Version 9.2.0.419

Router = Motorola SBG6850

If there is any solution out there, I'm sure many Tenno and I would greatly appreciate it.

My loading time in general has worsened significantly since update 14.0.0, but DE improved it enough after that update foe me to be able to host squads, but since update 15.0.0 I haven't been able to host squads from Navigation since everyone loads in faster than me and thus disconnects and now I can't even join anyone else's squad either. In order for me to do any kind of coop play I have to enter the mission alone then invite people to my squad. This does not work both ways.

My loading time in general has worsened significantly since update 14.0.0, but DE improved it enough after that update foe me to be able to host squads, but since update 15.0.0 I haven't been able to host squads from Navigation since everyone loads in faster than me and thus disconnects and now I can't even join anyone else's squad either. In order for me to do any kind of coop play I have to enter the mission alone then invite people to my squad. This does not work both ways.

Exact same thing with me. It makes it very difficult to complete the Mutalist event seeing as you have to solo just about everything...

Since the last hotfix my loading time has dropped horribly or just plain died. I get disconnected from the vast majorly of missions I try to join. I think I've only join one game out seven which I've tried. It's gotten to the point that I just don't feel like trying since the only thing that will happen is a frozen load screen followed by a message saying I've been disconnected two minutes later.

Same Issue.

I used to be able to play in squad, but now I get kicked from every squad I join during the liset loading.

It is quite wierd considering I can create a game, and everyone can join me once the game has started. But we cannot start together as a squad.

• 3 months later...

Well this is a pretty old thread, but I'm a new player so I don't feel bad about necro-ing it up. 

I'm having this same issue, apparently it has been around for months and it hasn't been fixed yet.  That doesn't really imply a well maintained game.  Is there ever going to be anything done about the constant disconnects / long load times / host migration stuff?