The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only New Player Stuck Wondering, "wtf Do I Do?"

ColdAlbinoPenguin

Question

I've just about cleared Earth, except I need Archwings in order to do the last mission. So, I figured, hey, I should get an Archwing: I have the quest for it and everything, and Earth is one of the starter planets. So, over two RL days, I get all the parts and have them all made. Little did I know, oh, I need one more part: an Orokin cell. Something I can only get from paying real money or going to some planets I don't have yet.

-

Is there any progression or guidelines in this game at all? I feel like I'm stuck wandering around the solar system, shooting things so I can shoot things. Are there any good guides for new players? I've been looking around, but have yet to find anything solid.

5 answers to this question

You pretty much want to just progress along the star chart, defeating the boss of one planet should give the you nav segment to the next planet allowing you access to it. 

You may want to join a clan as they can help you out with missions and advise. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

At the moment, this game is about wandering through space shooting things so you can get cool new guns and shoot more things. Who has a problem shooting things?

I'm at the point where I shot all the things, but I still go out and shoot more things. The fun part is shooting things! The developers are still working on the storyline aspects, so enjoy shooting all the things for now. There are so many things to shoot...