Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

geesuz gorgon was perfectly fine just cuz its a machine gun doesn't mean it has to be in accurate just like shotgun doesnt mean its meant for melee range shotguns can be shot from far away

real life guns much

geesuz gorgon was perfectly fine just cuz its a machine gun doesn't mean it has to be in accurate just like shotgun doesnt mean its meant for melee range shotguns can be shot from far away

real life guns much

Is this a reply to me or?...

Well hi there Dark Sector.

wp01_800.jpg

I'm not complaining, I loved that game, and if the charge up attack means you throw it, I'll buy it without skipping a beat. I'd just be careful about the stance being so similar.

[EDIT] No wonder, you guys made it too. That's awesome.

they are the same lol  if u look carefully thier too identical

real life guns much

Yeah...space ninjas would never kill clones and robots using these terrible guns in REAL life!

o.o

I was just thinking, glaive might kill the warframe game.

What's next? Cover system?

Glaive should have been Ash's first ability instead of shuriken, no melee punch, just throwing.

With glaive there is no need for primary (main) and secondary (backup) weapon and melee weapon. Glaive is all that in one.

Good thing glaive is, for now, plat only. Imagine 4 players, all having glaives as a melee weapon.

Edited by Strac_CRO

so glad they added in drop off dmg for shotguns

So how exactly is the drop off damage great? Only the HEK could snipe, the Strun and Boar could handle close-mid range at best and even they got hit with the nerf bat. I can use my LEX, supercharged and modded for damage and still do crazy amounts of damage, just under that of a HEK while having twice the ammo pool.

The HEK's role as a sniper shotgun got neutered, but the LEX still is a Sniper Pistol.

The HEK's role as a sniper shotgun got neutered, but the LEX still is a Sniper Pistol.

The LEX was made to be a sniper pistol. It's even in its description, "Very efficient at long range." The HEK is supposed to be "Efficient at medium range," so I feel a nerf was justified.

From what I've heard though, they did overnerf it. I've seen so many complaints, so at this rate they may have to buff it again and compensate some other way.

The LEX was made to be a sniper pistol. It's even in its description, "Very efficient at long range." The HEK is supposed to be "Efficient at medium range," so I feel a nerf was justified.

From what I've heard though, they did overnerf it. I've seen so many complaints, so at this rate they may have to buff it again and compensate some other way.

Long Range is indeed hitting grineer on the other end of asteroid base boss rooms, but medium range sure isn't a measely 10-20 meters. In my Ash, if I put on a maxxed out Rush, I can clear that distance in maybe a second from just running, nevermind doing the very strong run+crouch+leap jump, just hit jump as soon as you crouch and you do a very powerful forward leap, kinda like the Xenomorph's 'Super Jump' from AvP 1999, run forward, crouch, instantly look up and then very quickly jump and you'll clear much more distance than you would in a normal running leap.

Edited by NalkorRN