Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

Nice idea would be that it sticks on walls if you keep holding the E button after you threw it

and on release you would pull it back slicing heads off.Or keeping the E button held would charge the attack for more damage on the cost of it not bouncing around but hitting a single target and get pulled back ( eg ancients ).

Well, I appreciate the glaive being on alerts but there is still a problem about it. It just appeared when I was sleeping and I was waiting it for the whole time but I missed it. I hope that in Update 8 the alerts will appear in Regional time zone so that people around can play the alerts at the best time. And I hope the alert will be a reward around wave 20 - 30 in defence missions and the alert will show up more often so that people will have a better chance to have it. 

I think steam limits it to one update every 24 hours. But then again, it's been out for about a week now. So. 

No, there aint any limit like that.

Guess there's nothing for this week. Which makes me wonder if update 8 is coming out next week? o -o

What would you rather have, content now, or content that has been worked on later ?

Personally i prefer the last option.

I think steam limits it to one update every 24 hours. But then again, it's been out for about a week now. So. 

The updates/patches are provided directly from DE-side though, via the launcher, not via Steam.

Only thing Steam provides is the base-assets for the game, which only gets updated when truly needed to (I.E. Steam would have 1.0 version and eventually software turns into 2.0; that's when to also update the client on servers of Steam (though those who already have installed the 1.0-software, gets the 2.0-update via launcher)).

No, there aint any limit like that.

What would you rather have, content now, or content that has been worked on later ?

Personally i prefer the last option.

I prefer content now, unless I am overestimating what they can do in a short amount of time.