Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

I prefer content now, unless I am overestimating what they can do in a short amount of time.

Content now (which would be quite soon in relation to the last "big" update (7)) is imho too soon.

If i look at what they have rolled out feature and content wise since update 7, It doesnt seem likely that we will get it now.

We might get the Lotus stuff that is linked in the news&announcement section thou.

Content now (which would be quite soon in relation to the last "big" update (7)) is imho too soon.

If i look at what they have rolled out feature and content wise since update 7, It doesnt seem likely that we will get it now.

We might get the Lotus stuff that is linked in the news&announcement section thou.

How is it too soon and how is that a bad thing? Cause I'm thinking the new Moa Prime boss and the new planet/moon will be coming along with the clan dojos and all theother stuff in update 8.

How is it too soon and how is that a bad thing? Cause I'm thinking the new Moa Prime boss and the new planet/moon will be coming along with the clan dojos and all theother stuff in update 8.

de_steve was alluding to update 8, specifically the clan part being something that would take time (both planning and programming), hence my prediction about the timeframe :)

Soom™

Guess there's nothing for this week. Which makes me wonder if update 8 is coming out next week? o -o

Based on previous statements and previous updates, I'd say don't get your hopes up kid. Maybe even longer, given that they do want to have the update as polished as possible.

Today's update may not even be out for another hour. Just wait.

Edited by Vaskadar

east of russia - 

Камчатский край   11:13am    

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1296728.jpg - Soon :)

Interesting story behind this. The AI bugged one night and we (me and friend had one left) This is before the radar got updated with enemy locations on the defense missions then it got stuck on the door..

Really should redo the screenshot. :|

Edited by Kinjeto