Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.9.0: The Glaive

[DE]Rebecca

Great ! Lets test again, last focus,reach and continuity mod fixes not add anything for ember, was still the same duration/damage with mods on and off.

Not working, maybe these mods work for other warframes  but not for ember yet.

Edited by drunkpunk222

So if the blueprint is a Alert "?" reward only, why add it in store for platinum only? Why not add heat sword, jaw sword, dark sword, and etc to store for platinum if you're going to go about it this way?

Yea if it's going to be alert only and plat only as well, that's seriously just an evil marketing technique. 

Let your customers support you cause they love you, not because you try to trick them into buying a melee weapon for 150 plat.

So if the blueprint is a Alert "?" reward only, why add it in store for platinum only? Why not add heat sword, jaw sword, dark sword, and etc to store for platinum if you're going to go about it this way?

variety is the spice of life

Very VERY good question.

Or make it a rank-required weapon.

I just acquired mine from there. Are you sure you Updated?

EDIT: I READ TOO FAST. I READ IT AS "GLAIVE". Did not see BP. Stay tuned for "?" Alerts!

Any chance then of the other ? alert only weapon BP's showing up in the store for plat then or is this just for the glavie?

Edited by RekoHunter