Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Crappy Damage Values

Whatarewordsworth

It really needs to come with a mod that means you can make it bounce on charged throws. I dont mind it not doing one hit kills without mods, but that needs to be implemented. I understand that it might be hard to balance, but if they intend on making it a fun item it needs to be re-worked. 

Great fun for now though.

Edited by JTeppic

Eh? It already bounces on charged throws. I'd like a mod that lets it cut through enemies without just bouncing off.

Also, the glaive is a ranged melee weapon, so the normal melee hits don't do much. Charged melee hits do 150 ranged damage, and you can headshot. For 300 damage.

Nothing wrong with its damage, imo.

Eh? It already bounces on charged throws. I'd like a mod that lets it cut through enemies without just bouncing off.

Also, the glaive is a ranged melee weapon, so the normal melee hits don't do much. Charged melee hits do 150 ranged damage, and you can headshot. For 300 damage.

Nothing wrong with its damage, imo.

For real ? OMG I MUST GET IT !

For real ? OMG I MUST GET IT !

What's really awesome is that you could bounce it off of a wall to hit an enemy, which is the best thing ever. I missed an enemy once and it deflected off a wall nearby, slammed into them and killed them. XD

Is it supposed to not damage on the return? I've had it go through enemies with no damage output when it returns to me. Seems odd to have a boomerang weapon have one sided damage..

It does damage on return, however there seems to be some issues with it doing damage at all with lag.  Actually, the glaive is probably more useful on return, because it comes straight back instead of bouncing off enemies, so you can cut a bunch if you throw it then move so the enemy is between you and your thrown glaive.

Edited by ZefiruShrike