The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Bp Not In The Market

Naked

The glaive being in the store seems like a support the developer option to Me. If you value it as the Dark Sector weapon then that means you came here because of the cool work that DE had done in the Past. You should want to support the developer with money if that is the Case. But if you do not, you can still find the blueprint via Alerts.

I was excited for this then I get a massive disappointment of news as I'm given no option of getting it except via Alert... something that is far too random for me as I have a life...

You are given another option. You can buy it. This hard done by attitude makes no sense to me. There are literally 2 options that it could have, buy it or get it in game (which is what they have done). Why should they be equal, no-one would ever buy it!

(i am not going to quote people as there are whole groups aligned on their views)

To the guy saying it's a dastardly money making trick. What is more likely to have a positive impact on the company, you have a dull weapon that no-one cares about, and you sell it for platinum. Or you have a hotly anticipated one that everyone seems to care about, and you sell it for platinum.

To the people requesting an immediate alert for it... This circumvents the reasons for not putting it in the store. Why would you omit it from the market and then do it in a 24h alert, you  are greedy.

You are given another option. You can buy it. This hard done by attitude makes no sense to me. There are literally 2 options that it could have, buy it or get it in game (which is what they have done). Why should they be equal, no-one would ever buy it!

(i am not going to quote people as there are whole groups aligned on their views)

To the guy saying it's a dastardly money making trick. What is more likely to have a positive impact on the company, you have a dull weapon that no-one cares about, and you sell it for platinum. Or you have a hotly anticipated one that everyone seems to care about, and you sell it for platinum.

To the people requesting an immediate alert for it... This circumvents the reasons for not putting it in the store. Why would you omit it from the market and then do it in a 24h alert, you  are greedy.

Somethings I don't wanna grind my blinding freaking eyes out. Thus I became a founder. 50 dollars I got the warframes I didn't wanna grind for... everyone is happy. This... this I do wanna grind for... but alas I can't. I'm not greedy.