Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Nav, Need To Be Fix Or Taken Out

prodavit

When salad V came out I was like yay!!, new boss, new frame to farm, maybe they'll be a boss that drop nerodes now that is easy to get to.

Then Like vay hek you need a key to get to. Like ODA not easy to get to.

Alad V have to be the most difficult boss to get to right now. Considering that you need a spacial nav key to get to him. the Nav cor Only come from invations mission that takes forever to complete. Once one comes out its gone in 15 mins or so because everyone are doing it, even if you Finnish 2 out of 3 or 4 out of 5 times.

Eris and earth need an easy to get to boss, they could just put him their.

how do you guys feel about this? do you agree with me? Like to hear some feedback about this. Do you guys think they should just make him an easy to get to boss on eris?

Edited by prodavit

I don't mind farming the nav coordinates to make the key but at least make them drop from mobs in infestation invasions! This is a whole other level of grinding! You must wait to grind... that's just... insane. I never thought i would see this one day!

I was fine with Hydroid. I didn't think that getting to Vay Hek was all that terrible.

If DE was going to do another Vay Hek, they shouldn't put the key in a random chance that can't be taken any time. You can at least grind for the Prosecutor's beacons at any time...

If I worked at that counter, I would put a very low chance for the nav coords on boilers... not for you to wait for a chance of an invasion for a chance to spawn a nav coord to have a chance to get a key to then have a chance to get one warframe.

I'm hoping I'll get the systems I need in the next key sharing group I'm a part of (and that I won't get screwed).

How is limbo rng? o.0 He's actually really straight-forward. <.<

Mostly the excavations.  One time it took me four separate runs and over 30 drills just to get one part.  It was awful.

I've been waiting all morning for an invasion to pop up with an alad v nav...No luck. I've missed a few due to my human requirement of SLEEP. So unless I stay awake for a whole week, I'll probably keep missing them and never have Mesa.

Going through 30 mins of survival (10 min x 3 ) to get ONLY 1 Nav Coord is a joke. And you may not encounter even that surviaval outbreak at all. I hope DE will reduce number of needed coords or will make another way to obtain them. Then all it would be less... disgusting.

Well DE, what can I say? Warframe had an ok run. I will be taking an extended break from this game until you decide to flesh out your heavy solutions to RNG everything. I haven't seen a game with this many rolls for chance before, not only that, but your putting multiple rolls into the same category. We have to go through upwards of 5 rolls in hopes that we get something good, and many times after going through multiple rolls, we end up getting a duplicate.

Here's one easy solution to your RNG everything problem. Release more planets/moons and add new bosses to them as it should've always been. Gets rid of a big portion of all the grinding were having to do, and grinding through a brand new system to get to the boss is better than trying to farm for something that drops rarely. At least your progessing and getting resources we might need later when making our way to a boss on a new system.

Edited by __Kanade__