Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Nav, Need To Be Fix Or Taken Out

prodavit

The Infestation outbreaks are not rare at all. 

I was saying the one that only reward nav

Well DE, what can I say? Warframe had an ok run. I will be taking an extended break from this game until you decide to flesh out your heavy solutions to RNG everything. I haven't seen a game with this many rolls for chance before, not only that, but your putting multiple rolls into the same category. We have to go through upwards of 5 rolls in hopes that we get something good, and many times after going through multiple rolls, we end up getting a duplicate.

Here's one easy solution to your RNG everything problem. Release more planets/moons and add new bosses to them as it should've always been. Gets rid of a big portion of all the grinding were having to do, and grinding through a brand new system to get to the boss is better than trying to farm for something that drops rarely. At least your progessing and getting resources we might need later when making our way to a boss on a new system.

agree

Alad V have to be the most difficult boss to get to right now.

3 coordinate are way easier to get than all the beacon needed for vay hek...just sayin :p

Why don't you do like me ? find 3 people that want mesa, do invasion with them, and for each invasion we have 1 key and 1 spare coordinate.

it was actually pretty easy and pretty fast to get all mesa parts from him.

we jsut gathered a few people (me + two friends), ran all the possible missions, and build the keys then.
at the end we bought two coords from another player because we were lazy and wanted another try (we needed 4 runs to get all parts)

So if you are a solo player - yes, its hard. but everything is hard as a solo player.

It's not that bad, just by playing Friday and Saturday I crafted two keys and got all the Mesa parts in 6 runs. The second key share group I hosted got all of thier parts in 3 runs. Systems, helmet, chassis in that order. Just takes a little time, delayed gratification is a thing.

I can see why people would be a little upset since they have to wait for a node to be infected, offer this as a reward, and be online before it finishes.  But all in all, acquiring Mesa isn't that bad because you can turn 1 key into 4 attempts by keysharing.  Now acquiring a tethra mod set from the new survival or farming the new archwing gun parts, don't get me started on those.

i hate the 3 nav you have to get when a invasion give you one. Should it make more sence to put 1 alad nav and 6 other nav to go fight him.

I haven't had the chance to see his ugly face once i still need 1 nav that appear when i am sleeping or will be at work

3 coordinate are way easier to get than all the beacon needed for vay hek...just sayin :p

Why don't you do like me ? find 3 people that want mesa, do invasion with them, and for each invasion we have 1 key and 1 spare coordinate.

I can beacon farm whenever I want. I can't farm alad v coords.

While yes, it is a rather strenuous process to obtain Mesa...

...It's still not as bad as trying to get Vauban.

Vauban- Only attained via a mission type that is generally random in occurrence.

Mesa- Only attained via a mission that is only accessible via a key that is crafted using components that are only attained via a mission type that is generally random in occurrence. Also, you have no idea going in what part you will be getting.

Hydroid- Only attained via a mission that is only accessible via a key that is crafted using components that are only attained as drops from an enemy that spawns on one(?) planet. Also, you have no idea going in what part you will be getting.

The only time Mesa becomes 'easier' is when keysharing enters the equation, and then only because you get more tries to get the parts you need.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

yeah and try this when you haven't seen any navs for 2 days :I 

This. Got the first 3 beacons pretty easy when the event started, no problem. But that was 2 days ago and I haven't seen one since. Got the privilege to run Salad V8 twice with another guy before the last two bailed and scammed us of our keys. Got 2 systems.

I can see why people would be a little upset since they have to wait for a node to be infected, offer this as a reward, and be online before it finishes.  But all in all, acquiring Mesa isn't that bad because you can turn 1 key into 4 attempts by keysharing.  Now acquiring a tethra mod set from the new survival or farming the new archwing gun parts, don't get me started on those.

Keysharing only works up to the point where someone leaves when it comes time to use their key so they free runs and god only knows we can't do anything about it since apparently that's not a reportable offense. 

What I want is hope.

I want to know that there will ever be another Mutalist Alad V Nav invasion. I want to know the reason why there have been none in the last 40 hours. I want to know what we can do about it. I want to know how we can help cycle the system towards more MAV-NAV missions. I'm okay with running a whole bunch of times to get these Navs! I just want to know that they still exist. I want to know that despite the fact I have three Mesa Systems blueprints (and no helmets) that I can still, someday, craft a Mesa using prints I found.

I want to hear that the devs are working on the distribution issue, and that's why we're not seeing any new MAV nav missions come up in the interim. Or that they've seen what happens with these missions and underestimated the frankly alarming speed with which we have resolved them, and are working to address that. I want to hear that the devs know that we are holding our breaths, losing sleep, waiting, hoping that we won't miss a rare opportunity to get 1/3 of a random warframe part.

That's all I want. I don't want handouts. I don't want apologies. I don't want reparations. I want information, and I want agency. That's all.

Let me start by saying that I really love this game and I've played Warframe ever since the closed beta.

However, I think this is a disgusting way to do content padding. Instead of actually giving the players stuff to do, they let us wait to play the game.

If there are always invasion with alad v coordinates ready at any given time then I'm ok with it. But currently there are only like 1 invasion per day and if you have work/school/life outside of Warframe? well too bad, no nav coordinates for you.

The huge problem here isn't that we want to get Mesa as fast as we could but the fact that control is taken out of the player's hand. We can't decide to "grind for Mesa" because the system decides that we can't yet.

I'm fine with the multiple gating, but what I'm not fine is the way they take control out of our hands.

And before you say "but booben's the same", yes the way Vauban is handled is also disgusting. There have been people who quit because they can never get Vauban. Have work? school? other stuff to do? Warframe hates you!