Opticor Realy Need A Upgrade

I craft the opticor recently i have to say is one of the coolest weapons in game i realy love it. but the explosive mecanic is pretty useless to use it like a launcher gun the shot only explode in contact with the backgound like the like the walls or the floor i realy love to see you make it enable to explode agaist the enemy and hurt the other enemys in the area also the shot should explode every enemy it hit in a penetration shot like metal auger mod. now is just a really huge sniper rifle. a preciated if someone else support my message.

(Im sorry about my poor grammar english is not my first language if someone understand what im trying to say and make a more clear post i will really apreciated.)

thx for take you time trying to read this Abomination.

(Im sorry about my poor grammar english is not my first language if someone understand what im trying to say and make a more clear post i will really apreciated.)

So what you're asking for is an area of effect explosion thing, with the ability to go through multiple targets, as if you had Metal Auger on?

I would prefer a penetration effect over an explosion for a weapon like the Opticor, but that's just me.

I would too. I would expect that the devs thought that was too similar to a bow.

Sadly the explosion seems to generally supersede punch-through mods too.

So what you're asking for is an area of effect explosion thing, with the ability to go through multiple targets, as if you had Metal Auger on?

i want the shoot can explode in all the enemies you pass through i mean multiple explosion capacity. and the gun (right now) dont actually explode in enemies only in the background like the walls or the floor. what is the point of a explosive gun if dont actually explode when hit the target?. i mean right now is a huge sniper rifle. and if you can make a post about in the actualy rigth place (i just realice than this is teh bug section sorry about that). i will realy apreciated

Why's this in the bugs section?

Sorry i just realice this is the wrong place.