The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's the Multishot Mod?

_Tensik_

Ofcourse luck is involved. My frame and main weapon are level 30 now, and I've found only 1 mod that comes with multishot (68%! and also comes with MAX AMMO 57%!)

i think its random whenever it drops...you just have to be lucky...btw, i got a mod with 88% multishot and 17% dmg

I got 2 of them, both on Mercury.

My Latron specific mod which gives +25% Multishot dropped from the Mercury Boss

I have another which gives +62% Multishot which dropped from somewhere on Mercury too.

Got them both on my Latron which now one shot kills Grineer and Infested grunts and 2 Shot kills the Corpus... so far.

i got 4 multishot mods so far

Pistol Multishots 44% and 37%, they are on my "AFURIS" and they rock!

MY gorgon is deadly with a 75% and 25% multishots....100% Total...i added 3 mods with 15% crit chance, i kill Earth boss in 1 clip of 244 bullets and hades...pfft dies in 4 secs :O

where did i get them?

pistol ones come from Jupiter when i farmed infected boss

Rifle ones came from pluto and Saturn.

Also i got this Weird mods called:

+3 puncture i got 2 of them, one for rifle and one for pistol, any ideas of what they do guys ?

Warframe mod called "+39% power strengh" i dont know if this adds melee Dmg OR more Dmg to WF skills

Edited by AngelGuardcc

i got 4 multishot mods so far

Pistol Multishots 44% and 37%, they are on my "AFURIS" and they rock!

MY gorgon is deadly with a 75% and 25% multishots....100% Total...i added 3 mods with 15% crit chance, i kill Earth boss in 1 clip of 244 bullets and hades...pfft dies in 4 secs :O

where did i get them?

pistol ones come from Jupiter when i farmed infected boss

Rifle ones came from pluto and Saturn.

Also i got this Weird mods called:

+3 puncture i got 2 of them, one for rifle and one for pistol, any ideas of what they do guys ?

Warframe mod called "+39% power strengh" i dont know if this adds melee Dmg OR more Dmg to WF skills

I'm really jealous of you right now, like whenever I get modules they're usually just Warframes for Armor % or rifle/pistol/melee with armor pen %.

As for the puncture mod, it might mean that it goes through the enemy and hits behind them? That's what I would imagine puncture meaning anyways.

After extensive testing (read: grind) I can assure all people looking for the gold pot at the end of the rainbow: It doesn't matter where you look for mods. They drop randomly, their stats are random, the only thing you can affect is their rank - if you have an item of the type the mod is equipped, it will be around that rank. A level 20 Loki with Braton-15, Lex-10 and Skana-25 will get around 20 Warframe/Loki mods, but 1 to 3 for all other 'frames. He will also get around 15 rifle/braton mods, but all other long guns and named rifles will be 1 to 3. And so on.

Regardless where, who or what mission.

Puncture is penetration. The higher the puncture, the deeper you can shoot through stuff. 3 is good enough to shoot through doors and one enemy. They can go up to 10 and they stack. Wicked to mow down multiple enemies with a few bullets.

Power Strength is the damage potential of your abilities. Most useless mod for Loki, but wicked for Ember and Rhino.