Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glaive: Thank You! <3

pixelsafoison

This weapon is pure awesomesauce, i have it at level 14 and it rips through several level 20 grineers in one throw, it really feels...... shuriken-like, i LOVE it, more weapons like that please, seriously ... you made me upgrade my founder package in the blink of an eye :')

PS: me love you long time

I really liked the update, all the stuff, the new sounds are great! Yeah about the Glaive BP only rewarding on ? was the only thing that wasan´t so pleasurable.. but that dosen´t ruin the update neither the game, and I´m still gratefull for hearing us in so many ways. I have more than enough to buy it but I like to craft, and I think others warriors will do the same. Patience is a virtue and also fun, because it´s not about the objeticve it´s the jorney ^^

nah, still i think that they should have made this one available freely to craft like the grakata, then again i made the grakata, leveled it to 30, pimped it and it still is nothing more than a rusher's weapon, the kind of weapon you use when you encounter a "you shall not pass" kind of foe... so perhaps they knew that people would LOVE this weapon and be too impatient to wait to get it through ? alerts =D, they got me ^^, but at least i had a lot of bang for my buck because i LOVE this thing ... just tried it against the infested and it rips through them from afar ^^ - can't wait to see what it'll be like at level 30 =p, i was starting to think that they only released crappy but cool looking weapons ^^

anyway, once again thanks devs ^^, enjoy my cash i'll enjoy your toys =D