New: Winter Bundle And Free Liset Decorations!

my5QCnh.jpg

T’is the season to make Warframe festive! Fa la la la la, la la la la!
The new Winter Bundle and Free Liset Decorations will help you get the Solar System ready for the holiday season! 

WINTER BUNDLE
Pick up this new holiday-themed Bundle and you’ll receive:

- The Mirage Warframe
- The Winter Mirage Skin 
- The Festive Imperator Syandana
- The Glaxion and Festive Glaxion Skin
- The Nart-Deer Kubrow Fur Pattern with 3 Colors
- The Nistlebrush Kubrow Fur Pattern with 3 Colors 
- The Festive Frost Skin
- The Festive Sigil
- A 3-Day Credit Booster
- A 3-Day Affinity Booster

The Winter Accessories Bundle is also available! You’ll receive everything listed above except the Mirage Warframe and Glaxion. 
Visit the Market to get this festive Bundle now! 

FREE LISET DECORATIONS
It just wouldn’t be the holiday season without presents! 

We’ve got free Festive Liset Decorations coming your way! Spruce up your Liset with these fancy trimmings and you’ll have Ordis singing carols in no time. 
Get these Decorations now for one Credit in the Market! (You can sell them for one Credit later.)

HOLIDAY DOJO DECORATIONS
Keep the festivities rolling with holiday decorations for your Dojo! 

A Christmas tree, wreaths and presents are all available to help you celebrate with your Clan. 
Build these holiday items now!

Happy holidays, Tenno!

THIS JUST IN:  If you've wanted the Spearmint Scythe Skin since seeing it last year, we just put it live for 1 Credit in the Market on all platforms!
Edited by DERebecca

Haha thanks a lot! Although, a better present for me would be an update on the whole Mesa outrage going on, and a Gammacor buff!

Edit: Liset decoration looks REALLY good! Thanks for boosting my christmas spirit!

Edited by Zareek

OH MY GOD!... I'm never taking those decorations off.

Edit: NO WONDER they didn't include the colour red in a kubrow colour pack! they were saving it for christmas!

Next year I want a candy cane akmagnus skin.

Edited by sp4rtan148

Haha thanks a lot! Although, a better present for me would be an update on the whole Mesa outrage going on, and a Gammacor buff!

Edit: Liset decoration looks REALLY good! Thanks for boosting my christmas spirit!

Don't forget the Paracyst.

Why are these only available in the bundle? That's not a good idea. Please allow them to be bought individually.

THIS i dont got enough for the bundle, if i could just buy them individualy id be a happy camper

Edited by N7_Phantom